Followers

Saturday, 31 March 2012

Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Bows, Buttons and Lace

Hello my craft friends and followers

It is that time again for our next challenge over at Scrapbook Stamp Society.  The theme for this challenge is Bows, Buttons and Lace.  I have used the digi "off to the ball" by Artist Heather Valentin who does the most amazing digis and who is a well known artist for many years.  You can purchase this digi here.  There are prizes to be won and these digis are just lovely.  We look forward to seeing your designs with the images.  Don't forget there are freebies available on the blog Addicted-to-Stamps.


Recipe & Method

1.  Again I have used an 8 x 8 pearlescent white card.
2.  The first layer is card from my stash which is green and lovely white daisies on.  I then used a lace white doily for the second layer.
3.  The image has been printed off onto Neenah card and coloured in using watercolour pencils, Sakura glitter pen and Cosmic paints have been used for the carriage.
4.  I then cut out the topper using Spellbinder scalloped circle.  I then distressed the edges using Dew Drops Versamagic Aloe Vera.
5.  The corners have been cut out using Spellbinder edge die in gold pearlescent card.  I attached a green button to each corner.  The bow is made with lace ribbon.

Thank you for stopping by today
Hugs

14 comments:

  1. Linda its so sparkly what a fantastic card I love this Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the shimmer on this adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the image and the colours. Pretty card x

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL! Such soft colors and love the daisy type flowers. So pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely image and colours really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the design and the image is beautiful! Great sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card love The colours and the image :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nope not saying anything, you went without me so I am sulking!!! How was Deano? oh alright then, beautiful as always, love the mica, xxx Still sulking though!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, the colours are lovely.
    Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty hun, lovely image and those daisy papers are fab, green is one of my favorite colours and the shade you have used are so pretty, really gorgeous design
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful card, Linda I love your design and colour choices. The image is lovely and fabulous colouring. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is lovely Linda xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the sparkle colour the card is fab xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. OH linda this is gorjuss darling, i really love this one xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx