Followers

Friday, 16 March 2012

Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Animal Kingdom

Hello everyone

I hope you are all well and life is being good to you.  Today over at Scrapbook Stamp Society is time for another fortnightly challenge.  The challenge is Animal Kingdom.  I have used the Wolf by the artist Mogan Fitzsimons and you can purchase this here.


Recipe & Method

1.  Base card is  white 6 x 6.
2. The first layer is printed from My Craft Studio Papercraft Library Men-y Happy Returns.  I have used Spellbinders Labels 23 and layered this onto the card. 
3.  I printed off the wolf onto Supersmooth card which I then just highlighted to wolf with watercolour pencils and then cut out using Spellbinders labels 23.
4.  The leaves are from my stash and the bits of wood are from my garden.

Thank you for stopping by today
Hugs

12 comments:

  1. wow this is gorgeous linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous image and a lovely card Linda x Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, fabby creation - my sister would love this as she totally adores wolves. Nice touch with the twigs. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Linda, I love it !!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to have been MIA the last several days -- my work life just got crazy. Wonderful card and such a wonderful wolf, Linda! Love the dp you used for a frame.
    Don't know if I'll have time to comment on each post you've done but I do want to thank you for the recognition you gave me. I feel honored. :-D Hugz.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is a stunner , great image love the shape of this card .Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Linda,my son would love this...

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a magnificient creature. I've been looking for a wolf stamp for a while, this is now on my wish list xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Linda, beautiful image.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx