Followers

Friday, 23 March 2012

Spellbound Beauty

Good Morning

Another card for you today.  I have used one of the toppers from the new Spellbound Fairy paper pack.
I really enjoyed making the samples for this paper pack and CD by Jem's Designs.

Recipe & Method

1.  Base card is from Kanban Crafts.
2.  First layer is pale pink card from my stash which I have cut out into a circle using my Spellbinder die.
3.  The fairy is from the paper pack by Jem's Designs which I have glittered up on the flowers and her top and skirt.
4.  I have added a feather and some gems on a strand and a pink rose to one side.  On the other side |I have added pearl swirls.

Thank you for Stopping by Today
Hugs


13 comments:

  1. I can see why you enjoyed working with this what a beautiful creation from you love it have a great weekend
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Linda, I like the image and the frame,
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda
    A very beautiful card, she look so gorgeous.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous Linda I love it
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you added the glitter to certain areas. It makes the whole image really pop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very beautiful linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely Stunning!
    Kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the card Linda and the pearly swirl is gorgeous. I love adding flowers and Bling to my cards too ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, very pretty! Love the flowers and that pink feather too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous card Linda - really stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Linda, I'm soooo impressed with your cards lately and this one may the best of them. Truly stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card, Linda the layout and embellishments are lovely and the image is great. Thinking that Cd does have some lovely images. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Linda this is breathtaking!!!!! Love the image and the design!!!!! Wow absolutely stunning!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx