Followers

Monday, 26 March 2012

Spring has Sprung

Good Morning my crafty friends and followers

Whew back home and shattered after a busy weekend at the NEC.  Thank you to all of you who stopped by and said "hello" it was lovely meeting you all.  I had a really good time but I sure did miss my crafting.  So you can all guess what I will be doing for the next 4 days.............. yes crafting to my hearts content.  I have a few ideas I want to play around with so can't wait to get my inks and crafty goodies out to start and play.

Today's card I made to celebrate the coming of Spring.  We are in for some lovely weather this week and I hope that it is nice where you are too.  Going to pick up new car today so will be back later on today with another card for you all.  Wishing you all a happy crafty day.

Recipe & Method

1.  I took a piece of yellow card and creased to make an A5 card.  The card is from Kanban Crafts.
2.  I took a piece of pearlescent gold card and using my Hougie board scored a frame for my topper.
3.  I have added gold corner peel offs, added gems and birthday sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by today
Hugs

19 comments:

  1. What a pretty card, very Spring-like....glad you enjoyed the NEC, bet you bought lots of nice goodies xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card, very Spring-like......glad you enjoyed the NEC, bet you bought loads of nice goodies :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Linda I love the flowers . Glad you had a fab time at the NEC Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Gorgeous Linda xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda,
    Wow what a wonderful card, just what is needed for a beautiful spring morning.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. So, how many goodies did you bring back grom the NEC to play with?

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card, Linda glad NEC went well/ Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the image and the way you have framed it.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. great card Linda - beautiful depth to it! Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  10. very beautiful card linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous Linda, love this pretty scene, so lovely. Glad you had a good weekend, it sounds like you could do with a rest now though
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Linda, thanks for joining me in on my candy. My names wrong on it though, it's Christine not Jacqui. Vee put it by mistake :).

    Am following you back and will have a look through your blog properly later :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful spring card. Enjoy your new car.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Perfect card to welcome Spring, Linda. It's very soft and delicate. Enjoy your new car. It's good to have you back.
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just beautiful! Love the spring feel of this. We're into spring here too and I'm so loving this wonderful weather!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful spring image and colouring Linda, lovely and warm suuny card...very pretty.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely colours, very fresh. Hope you got some nice goodies at the NEC x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Glad you enjoyed your trip to the NEC. I have not been for the last few years, preferring to spend my entry money on more goodies. I love your Spring card, it just fits in so well with the weather at the moment and the way everything is coming into bloom. Thank you for visiting me yesterday. We still cannot find how the little stingy things are getting in to attack me. Have a good time playing with all the things you bought from the NEC. xx Maggie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx