Followers

Friday, 9 March 2012

Sugar and Spice Blog Hop

Good morning my crafty friends and followers

Welcome to the Scrapbook Stamp Society "SUGAR AND SPICE Blog Hop" March 9th ~ 14th 2012!



The Scrapbook Stamp Society and our design team have a lot of adorable projects in store for you in our "SUGAR AND SPICE BLOG HOP".

There are so many great ideas and inspirations for what you can do with our Scrapbook Stamp Society digi stamps, we are so proud to show you our adorable and beautiful Sugar and Spice Creations.

Your invited to come hop along with each of us!!!  If you have arrived here from Sher you are on the right track.   Here is my creation for this hop.


I have used Pirouette Tippy Toes by the fabulous artist Heather Valentin which you can buy here.  I just love the digi's at Scrapbook Stamp Society and use them often.

There are PRIZES!!! We have a Grand Prize Winner & DT Blogs Comment Winners from a couple of our blogs!

There are two ways to be a Winner!

1.) We will randomly draw on Wed. March 14th our Grand Prize Winner and the winner will be announced at our next Blog Hop, Friday March 16th on our blog. Our Grand Prize Winner will receive 3 digi stamps of their choice from our Scrapbook Stamp Society Store. (Approx. value of $15.)

2.) Two of our design team members will do a random draw for one lucky person from their own blog on Wed. March 14th, They will pick the winner from the comments on their blog ... The WINNER will a receive a FREE DIGI STAMP!!!! How EXCITING is that!!!


You only need to do 3 things:

Follow our Addicted-To-Stamps blog
Like our Facebook Fan Page:
Addicted-To-Stamps Facebook Fan Page

3.  Comment on ALL the blogs including our main one!

Be sure to leave a way to contact you, in your comments.

AND there is more.... If you visit our store at http://scrapbookstampsociety.com and look through our Digi Store.... then go to our blog and tell us (in your comments) which Digi is your favorite ...You are then eligible for an EXRTA FREE Digi IF you are our GRAND PRIZE WINNER...

So now it's time to have some fun and enjoy Hopping through our precious Sugar and Spice Creations.

Thanks for hopping along with us at Scrapbook Stamp Society!


You should have hopped here from (insert blog address of person before you here)!

If not please start at the beginning which begins with Addicted-to-Stamps blog so you don't miss out on anything!

Your next stop is Gill blog!


 Thank you for stopping by today
Hugs
Linda xxx

18 comments:

  1. wonderful card linda I love the sweet colors and cute digi
    hugs Lia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card as always Linda, I love the pretty image and those flowers look fantastic, don't think I will have time to do the hop this morning but will try and pop back later to do it if I get a chance.
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. To cute! I love your color palette!

    transport7800@aol.com
    http://mawmawsthoughts.blogspot.com
    follower

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card Linda - always nice to see your work! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so pretty! Love the shaped card and all those wonderful flowers with this.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your site, and your work is truly amazing. I love, love, love it!

    I have been a scrapper and a rubber stamper for 20 years. I am ready now to jump into the world of digi!

    Thank you for the fun and inspirational blog hop! I look forward to visiting your site in the future.

    roseberry.suzanne@gmail.com
    www.suzanneroseberrydesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my she is adorable!!!! Love the soft colors and the flowers are gorgeous!!!!! Fabulous work again my friend!!!!! Wow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You always make beautiful things!!! Love it

    Gaby B

    ReplyDelete
  9. Delightful card, Linda! I have to get this image. I have two granddaughters who both love ballet and this will make such wonderful cards for them. So glad you shared this one! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have this image and you have inspired me to use it
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is such a lovely card Linda, i love the colours and your flowers x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is really lovely, Linda. The blog hop looks like fun but I am trying to catch up with everyone's posts for the time being. (I have been such a bad follower)I Will try to come back to hop, though. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable; this is another one that I had not seen this digi before; I love her.

    ReplyDelete
  14. love this pinks
    so soft
    thanks for sharing
    great hop

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx