Followers

Monday, 5 March 2012

Thinking of You

Good morning my crafty friends and followers

Monday morning the sun is shining even though it is chilly and sat here in my craft room what a perfect start to the week.  After a busy weekend at the craft show in Leigh with Kay Rutter it is nice to be playing again.  I have a quick post for you all today as I have a really busy week this week with DT work etc but will be posting everyday as usual.  You just have to take a couple of hours a day to craft for yourself.  I hope you all have a fabulous Monday.


Recipe & Method

1.  Base card was a sheet of A3 which I cut to A4.  This card I bought from My Craft Studio in a pack with small spots on one side and big spots on the other.  There was a range of colours too.
2.  I added a strip of white and lilac striped card along the centre of the card then added the sentiment "Thinking of You" from my stash.
3.  The butterflies are from Cuttlebug and I forgot I had them!  I cut three out and then embossed them all using the different embossing folders that came with the die cut.  These have been cut out using a scrap piece of mutted pearlescent card I found in my stash.  I have then placed them on the card.
This was a quick and simple card to make as I wanted something that was clean and simple.  I found it really difficult to this type of card as I do love adding other embellishments to my cards.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs
Linda xxx

25 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card hun, those butterflies are absolutely gorgeous, love the colours of them and the papers are fab
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Linda, I love the butterflies x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card and I love those butterflies. Love Bex xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card, the butterflies are beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooooooooo pretty. Those butterflies are stunning! xx Denise

    ReplyDelete
  6. its super duper linda, loves it, enter into the daily challenge today on the facebook group as it animals lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Linda, I like those butterflies.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Linda you have some gorgeous cards on your blog well done.
    I am your newest follower.
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  9. very pretty card Linda xx hugs xxRachel x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the way the butterflies turned out - simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very beautiful card Linda
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh YES!!! Lovin' those beautiful butterflies. Wonderful card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  13. good evening linda, just getting to looking at all the fab blogs now and i love your card. hope you get all your cards done, like me i bet they keep you out of mischief. louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely!!! Thanks for entering hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful butterflies and lovely colours, thanks for joining us at Divas!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card with lovely buterflies...thanks for playing with the Divas!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  18. Pretty butterflies

    kitten - DYSU team

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card love those butterflies. Thank you for joining us at Cards galore challenge, good luck!
    Hugs Rachael xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is gorjuss, thanks for joining us at Bling It On this month.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. a very pretty card :0)..thanks for sharing it with us at Bling It On..hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx