Well as I sit here writing this post we actually have blue skies with fluffy clouds! It is very windy and chilly but this is much better than grey skies and rain. I hope you all have a wonderful day and the weather is kind to you all.
Today's card is made using one of Jem's Designs CD's called The Age of Steam, as some of you know I love steampunk but haven't made anything with this theme for a while. I made this on Saturday night and really enjoyed making this. The image I have used is called Maddie.
Recipe & Method
1. The base layer of the card is A4 Acetate which I have scored and folded to make an A5 card.
2. I printed off the insert onto cream pearlescent paper and using double sided tape I attached to the acetate.
3. On the front of the card where the tape was showing through I added another strip of double sided tape and added black glitter, this then hid the tape.
4. I printed of the twisted pyramage sheet again on to cream pearlescent paper and cut out. The first layer I used Crafter's Companion Stick and Stay and using foam pads added the layers.
5. To finish off the card I have added black swirls, cogs and black and white ribbon. I also added some pearl gems down the side of the black glitter strip and on three corners of the topper.
Thank you for stopping by Today