Followers

Tuesday, 17 April 2012

Angel of Love

Morning All

Just a quick post today before I go away for a few days.  It is typical though that it is raining!  It won't matter though as I will be the company of a couple of friends.  I have scheduled posts for while I am away for Wednesday and Thursday and would love it if you popped in to say hello.

For my card today I have made a card using Christine Haworth's Angel Whispers, I love these angels they are so beautifully drawn and painted.  I have had these angels for a while and I hope you like what I have created. 


Recipe & Method


1.  Base card is from Kanban Crafts.
2.  First layer is cut out with Spellbinder Rectangle die and I have used my marbling inks to create the background.
3.  Using Angel Whispers die cut I have layered the Angel of Love onto the background.
4   Using Martha Stewart Butterfly punch I have punched 2 butterflies in pink and purple vellum.
5.  I have added lilac and pink pearls to the right hand corners top and bottom and in the left bottom corner I have added white swirl pearls from my stash, as is the sentiment.



Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs

22 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Linda and a beautiful image. Hope the weather brightens up for you. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is stunning!! Have fun, and don't forget to come back.
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card love the image and the butterflies. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Linda. I love these angels too. I like the simplicity of the card so as not to take away from the image The butterflies and pearls are the perfect embellishments x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty and that angel is so delicate looking. Love the scalloped edge. Have fun on your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Linda, this is absolutely gorgeous, I love the image and the butterflies just set it off nicely x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, Linda, Love those butterflies with this gorgeous image too!
    Have fun on your time away from crafting!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous image and I love the butterflies, Linda! Have a marvelous 'runaway', my friend. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Linda, the image is gorgeous.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Linda
    gorgeous, such a pretty image, I know we both have a thing for fairies. Beautiful muted colours.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Linda
    gorgeous, such a pretty image, I know we both have a thing for fairies. Beautiful muted colours.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely stunning Linda love the little butterflies and matching pearls :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a delicate image, Linda, so I love that you have let it speak for itself with only a few butterflies. Great work.
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  15. So beautiful...Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is lovely Linda - thanks for taking part in the challenge at cards galore this month x

    ReplyDelete
  17. A lovely card with such a delicate image & pretty butterflies. Thanx for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  18. A lovely card, the image is beautiful. Thank you for joining us at CCM this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  19. Christine Haworth's art is so beautiful and you have completely done it justice here. Gorgeous


    Thanks for joining in with our Fantasy challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a gorgeous creation! Thanks for joining our fantasy challenge at Crafty Cardmakers this week. Hope the weather was kind to you :).
    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card .
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week.

    Annette

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx