I hope you are all having a good Tuesday so far. I am doing a bit more tidying of my craft room and then will be colouring some stamps and digi's for cards I want to make just for me :). Today's card is one I made yesterday. I have used LOTV stamp called Basket of Roses which you can purchase here.
I have used Mike's Promarkers and isn't she just a sweetie? I have Spectrum Noirs and will be using them for my colouring. Anyway less chatter from me and here is my card.
Recipe & Method
1. Base card is 8 x 8 Pearlescent card, I have matted silk art card onto the base and curved the corner with my X-Cut corner punch.
2. I have used Spellbinder Scalloped Ovals and cut out 2 ovals using card stock from my stash and distressed the edges, the layer is paper from my K & Co stash. Using Spellbinder Labels 25 die I have cut out the layer using the same card as the oval and distressed this too to define the edges.
3. I have stamped the image and coloured with Promarkers and then cut out using Labels 25. I distressed the edges using Dew Drops VersaMagic Sage.
4. Before place the topper down I have used a strip of card from my Stash which is from Kanban.
5. To finish off my card I have added a couple of pearl hat pins and a rose. The buttefly is a die called Elegant butterflies from Whimsey stamps which you can purchase from Oyster Stamps.
Thank you for stopping by Today