Followers

Tuesday, 24 April 2012

Basket of Roses

Good morning All

I hope you are all having a good Tuesday so far.  I am doing a bit more tidying of my craft room and then will be colouring some stamps and digi's for cards I want to make just for me :).  Today's card is one I made yesterday.  I have used LOTV stamp called Basket of Roses which you can purchase here.
I have used Mike's Promarkers and isn't she just a sweetie?  I have Spectrum Noirs and will be using them for my colouring.  Anyway less chatter from me and here is my card.


Recipe & Method

1.  Base card is 8 x 8 Pearlescent card, I have matted silk art card onto the base and curved the corner with my X-Cut corner punch.
2.  I have used Spellbinder Scalloped Ovals and cut out 2 ovals using card stock from my stash and distressed the edges, the layer is paper from my K & Co stash.  Using Spellbinder Labels 25 die I have cut out the layer using the same card as the oval and distressed this too to define the edges.
3.  I have stamped the image and coloured with Promarkers and then cut out using Labels 25.  I distressed the edges using Dew Drops VersaMagic Sage.
4.  Before place the topper down I have used a strip of card from my Stash which is from Kanban.
5.  To finish off my card I have added a couple of pearl hat pins and a rose.  The buttefly is a die called Elegant butterflies from Whimsey stamps which you can purchase from Oyster Stamps.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs



25 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Linda,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Linda. The image is so cute and I love the way you've used just two ovals for the background. That butterfly is rather special too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just lovely the image is sweet and the colours so pretty.
    I love the butterfly sets it off xxx
    Nice one Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! This is stunning hun, I love the sweet image and the shape that you have her in is gorgeous, the butterfly, papers ad flower all look beautiful too, love it
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh Linda she is so sweet, so delicate. stamping has never been something i can do with much success xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card love the image super cute! Big hugs Jo xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Linda

    Cor so cute, a very beautiful card and the colours are great, I think LOV stamps are so good to work with.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Linda, love the colouring and great butterfly

    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh linda this is adorable! everything abou tit is just perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous Linda, love how you've used the backing papers. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely looking card. It is really stunning. Thanks for playing with us over at The Paper Shelter this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Linda this is just so so stunning!!!!! I love the image and all the pink my favorite color!!!! Your design is also gorgeous!!!! Wow Love love this card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty card and such a sweet little image. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another beauty! Love the butterfly on here too! So pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is absolutely stunning, and such gorgeous colours

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another lovely card Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  17. gorgeous absolutely love the detail and the butterfly is amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. i love it , she is just so cute , fab card hunnee xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Linda, what a beautiful card, lovely image and your design is superb! Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the colors that you used on this pretty card with that lovely image. Very cute and sweet. Thanks for joining us this week at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge, hugs, Frances.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a beautiful image and card.
    Thanks for sharing your creation with us at One Stitch At A Time for our,'Anything Goes' challenge. Hope to see you back next week ;O)
    Choccy x

    ReplyDelete
  22. A very lovely card, love the colors you used and the way you have layered the papers, thank you for joining our challenge at SSC this week

    Hugs Winnie

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx