Followers

Monday, 23 April 2012

Big Present

Evening All,

I hope you have all had a fabulous Monday!  I have had a very productive afternoon, I have made 2 cards one which I will show you tonight and the other tomorrow.  I have sorted out my 12 x 12 boxes of card and paper, they are now all in order and had a good sort out of all my A3 paper and card.   I don't know what came over me this afternoon but I got such a lot done!  I must have my tidy head on is all I can think of LOL!!!

I have used LOTV stamp called the Big Present.  I have coloured him in using Promarkers, this is one of the images I coloured in when I was in Leeds last week.  I have used papers from My Minds Eye. 


Recipe & Method

1.  Card base is from Kanban Crafts which I have distressed the edges using Tim Holtz Distress Ink Tea Dye.
2.  All 3 of the layers are papers from My Minds Eye.  The layer under the topper and topper have been cut out using Spellbinder Die.
3.  I have distressed the edge of the topper with the above mentioned distress ink.
4.  I have added buttons, Card Candy and sentiment which all came from my crafty stash.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs

19 comments:

  1. Really like the stripes and plaids together on this cute card Linda!
    Just darling.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it, what a great card for a little boy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorabls card Linda xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely papers and such a cute image x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, just love the image very sweet xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Linda

    What a cutie with his big present!
    You did a great job with the sketch I especially love the mix of papers you used

    Thanks for joining our sketch challenge at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card Linda, the papers are great. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this image and the papers are lovely.
    Shirley xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very sweet card Linda, I really like the layout and all of your embellishments.

    Thank you for sharing your card with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the sweet image and the design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the image you have used for this card and the layout is great.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  12. wouldn't have thought of putting stripes and plaid together, gorgeous image too x

    ReplyDelete
  13. So sweet, this really made me smile, I LOVE the image and the papers work perfectly with it
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Linda, thanks for playing along with Totally Papercratfs
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a lovely card. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts this week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  16. A really lovely card for a Tiddly Peep! Thanks for playing and sharing your work with the DT at Here Come The Boys! Woo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx