I hope you have all had a restful weekend. Again I have been busy but nearly all DT work done for the time being and then I can play for me :) Tonight is a quick card I have made. I first made this style of card at Hayling Island and wanted to have a play with this tonight just to refresh my memory as I just fell in love with this style. I hope you like it as much as I do.
Front view of the card
Recipe & Method
1. Card base is 29 x 15 cm and scored at 7 & 7.5 cm on both right and left side. A separate piece of card measuring 13.5 x 18.5 cm and score 2 cm from one edge.
2. Attach second piece of card to the inside of the card which will then be the easel part.
3. Using silver mirri card as the first layer on easel part of the card I then used Pyramage of a fairy for the topper.
4. On the side panels I used Woodware border punch to punch out 2 borders. I attached ribbon down the sides and attached to the pink card. I then added an assortment of green and pink buttons from my stash. I have also used Martha Stewart corner punch on the corners on each side.
5. To finish off I have added roses and leaves from my stash as well as 3 flower buttons.
Thank you for stopping by Today