Followers

Sunday, 15 April 2012

Box Gatefold Easel Card

Evening All,

I hope you have all had a restful weekend.  Again I have been busy but nearly all DT work done for the time being and then I can play for me :)  Tonight is a quick card I have made.  I first made this style of card at Hayling Island and wanted to have a play with this tonight just to refresh my memory as I just fell in love with this style.  I hope you like it as much as I do.


Front view of the card


Side Panel

Recipe & Method

1.  Card base is 29 x 15 cm and scored at 7 & 7.5 cm on both right and left side.  A separate piece of card measuring 13.5 x 18.5 cm and score 2 cm from one edge.
2.  Attach second piece of card to the inside of the card which will then be the easel part.
3.  Using silver mirri card as the first layer on easel part of the card I then used Pyramage of a fairy for the topper.
4.  On the side panels I used Woodware border punch to punch out 2 borders.  I attached ribbon down the sides and attached to the pink card.  I then added an assortment of green and pink buttons from my stash.   I have also used Martha Stewart corner punch on the corners on each side.
5.  To finish off I have added roses and leaves from my stash as well as 3 flower buttons.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs

26 comments:

  1. That's a sensational card Linda. I love every thing about it from the image to the shape x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow a stunning card, i love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful Linda xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. So unique, L8nda, and just beautiful!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Linda, love the fold and all your fabulous punching. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the buttons, love the design of card and love that image !! Great card Linda and thanks for sharing it with us this week at the Crafty Pad !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a lovely card Linda and a fantastic shape.

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very very beautiful card. I love the image.
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow your killing me here with these gorgeous designs~~~!!! Absolutely gorgeous Linda!!!!! Way to go!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card looks fab Linda!
    Thanks for joining The Crafty Pad Buttons Challenge

    Venus - DT :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So creative. I love it so much. Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Pad, and hope to see you back next week.
    Hugz,
    Christine GDT at The Crafty Pad

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card! Big hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Linda, love that design.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely card, Linda, and so many techniques and work involved in creating it. Have a good week. Thank you for your visit to my snippets, and your lovely comments. xx Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Linda
    Beautiful card, love the image.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful card and decoupage linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh this is so pretty and amazing colours!

    Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week,best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow - gorgeous gate fold card. Love your colors.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fantastic style of easel card, Linda! Gorgeous image and I love the button flowers. I am definitely going to try this type of easel card. Thanks for showing us and being the inspiration. :-D Hugz.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very beautiful card, Linda the style is really cool too. That image is lovely. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a lovely style of card Linda! I love that image too!
    Thanks so much for joining us at The Crafty Pad in our Bounty Of Buttons Challenge!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a fantastic card! :) gorgeous image and design!

    Thanks so much for playing at Charisma Cardz this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. A gorgeous card, love the design. Thanks for joining Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful card - so pretty.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Charisma this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow! This is an amazing amalgamation of card styles, and I love those shaped buttons you've used! I am really pleased you joined us for our challenge at The Crafty Pad this week.

    Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful card, the image is gorgeous and this is such a unique fold too. Carissa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx