Followers

Saturday, 21 April 2012

Diamonds & Pearls

Good afternoon all my crafty friends and followers

Today I have woken up with the snuffles, not very happy about that!  It hasn't stopped me working though!  After getting the housework done and the washing I have spent the rest of the time in my craft room!  Today's creation is using LOTV stamp called "Birthday Fairy" I do love these stamps and I could have spent a fortune when I went to their shop in Farsley, Leeds.  This is one of Mike's stamps which I have coloured in using Alcohol inks. 


Recipe & Method
1.  Base card is from Hunkydory.
2.  First layer is from my K & Co stash which has been cut out using Spellbinder Grande Labels 11 die.  I have attached pale pink ribbon across the middle and placed it on the card base.
3.  Using the same Spellbinder die I have cut out pearlescent lilac card and placed this down.
4.  The stamp has been coloured in using Alcohol inks.  I have used WOW Silver embossing powder on the baubles above her head as well as wand.  I have used WOW violet regular on her wings and the parcel.
5.  On the left I have used white pearl spray, on 4 of the points on the base card I have added gems.
6.  To finish off I have added pale pink rose buds and white roses along with a hat pin.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs

19 comments:

  1. Fantastic and really beautiful, good luck with the challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Linda. Love the shape xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous as always sis. I really start to like this shape, but one problem, lol i don't have big die cut
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card Linda.

    Hugs Hanny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful is this, love all the embellishments and the image is lovely :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a beautiful card, the birthday fairy is sooo cute x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous,love the fabulous image and great papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The card is Beautiful Linda and the embellishments are very fitting to the image xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute image and fabulous finished product with gorgeous detailing as always, my friend.
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so sweet. I just love this image and how you've coloured it in. I love this shape die too x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lubbly jubbly Linda! I so love the LOTV stamps. Wish they'd do a cd, lol.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really stunning, beautiful shape, papers and flowers and one of my favorite images, absolutely LOVE the way that you have coloured her hair it looks brilliant. I hope the snuffles go away and you feel better
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty card and a cute image....It's lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful card with such beautiful soft colors! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Shelter.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely stunning hun and in my favourite colour too xx Happy Crafting xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card, thanks for playing with Lili's Little Fairies.
    Hugs Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Linda, the fairy looks really funky with the green hair, the sparkle really sets it off! Good Luck on the challenge...I've entered my 1st one tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card, sweetie and I love the image you have used….. Thanks for joing at TPS ........

    Hugs
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  19. Soooo pretty! Love those roses!

    Thanks for joining us over at the Critter Sketch Challenge Blog!!

    Hope you see you again this week!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx