Followers

Saturday, 28 April 2012

The Digi Bells DT GDT Call

Good Afternoon to all my crafty friends and followers

I did plan to post this card this morning but my housework etc took longer than expected.  Anyway better late than never.  Today is your last chance to get a card made for the Digi Bells DT GDT call.  I love my Elisabeth Bell stamps, they are so versatile and can be used for any occasion.

I have used one of the stamps I won over at Elphine House.  She is called Daisy Hugging, isn't she just adorable?  I have made this card for my Best Friend Lesley who will be moving today.  I am going to miss her very much but I know that this is the best move for her and I wish her lots of luck in her move.  The verse I have stamped say's "To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you are the world".  This is a quote from someone called Syner.


Recipe & Method

1.  Card base is Brown 8 x 8.  I have matted pale blue Centura Pearlescent card as the first layer.  The second layer is papers from K and Co, the bottom piece has faux stitching.  Before laying onto the first layer I have attached ribbon, this ribbon is what Sue Smith uses on her fabulous creations.
2.  Using the pale blue Centura Pearlescent card I have cut out a label for my verse and Spellbinder Decorate Window Scene die.
3  I stamped Daisy onto Neenah card and cut out using the same Spellbinder die as the label.  I then coloured Daisy with my Spectrum Noirs.  I distressed the edge using Dew Drops VersaMagic Sahara Sand.
4.  Layered Daisy over the Window scene and the label alongside.  I attached some amber gems to finish them off.
5.  The finishing touches are flowers and leaf from my stash and a heart shaped button onto the bow.

Thank you for stopping by today.
Hugs xxx

25 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Linda, this is knock dead gorgeous!!! Love all the wonderful details on here - so pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow lind that is stunning , i realy love it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that superb huni x loving the whole thing layout / colours / embellishment .. superb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda what a beautiful card love everything about it the layout colours and image xxxxxxxxxxx Love it xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. really gorgeous, love the image, so cute, love the papers, the ribbon is such a lovely color, love the window scene and sentiment xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely stamp . I need to get some of her. Tx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card and image. I'm sure your friend will love it! Good luck on the GDT call.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your friend will treasure this, it's gorgeous. I love the dies you've used, the sentiment and the backing paper. The image is so sweet and beautifully coloured. It's a real keepsake card x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Linda!
    Kate
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Linda, I love the colours and the sentiment. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is absolutely stunning Linda - really brillaint - colours are fab, the image is beautiful and that ribbon!!!! Gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just gorgeous,love the fabulous image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous Linda, love the image. Good luck with the GDT call. Thanks for sharing at Aud Sentiments too. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful card and love all the extra details am sure your friend loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another really stunning card Linda. The image and sentiment fit together.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful as usual hun, love the colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow Linda, absolutely gorgeous, colours/ layout everything x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card Linda - love those colours together.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card Linda, love it! Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow this is really stunning, love the colours hun x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely card Linda, the colours work so well together x

    ReplyDelete
  22. beautiful card and thank you for sharing it .

    ReplyDelete
  23. Linda, your art work and your blog are just beautiful. You do a lovely job, and I'm so glad I found you. I'd like to invite you to stop by my challenge blog and play along when you are able. I'd be thrilled to have you join us, and you can win some great prizes. Hope to see you soon and have you share your wonderful God-given talents with us.
    Blessings,
    Karen L, Blog Administrator
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi stranger! Linda, what a beautiful card. I love the browns and the different shapes and textures! Thanks for playing with us at Aud Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx