Followers

Monday, 23 April 2012

DT Samples for Ali-Craft

Good Afternoon to you all

How is your Monday going!  This morning I had a few jobs to do and I have just finally got into my craft room.  I will be spending the rest of the day crafting for me and playing :)  No DT work for me this week so I get to do my own thing.

Today I am showing you 4 samples what I have made for Ali-Craft.  I have used a variety of products and they are as follows:

Kaiser Clear Stamps – Bonjour
Tim Holtz Ticket Tape
Distress Inks, Forest Green, Stormy Sky, Wild Honey
Adirondak – Plum
Memento Ink
Graphic 45 – Glimpse of Paris and Feminine Heart
Charms
Doily
PanPastel pastels – Violet
Perfect Medium
WOW Silver embossing powder
Celebrate it – Handmade Decor Flowers




Thank you for stopping by Today.
Thank you also for your lovely comments which are so very much appreciated
Hugs xxxx

12 comments:

  1. Holly Smokes Linda!!!!! Do you ever know how to relax???? You are one busy chick lol. I love it!!
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, these are all fabulous. Such a different style for you, and I love them xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been busy! All are fantastic. i especially like the third one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Samples Linda.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of these, Linda. So many techniques on show to testify to your talent and versatility. No waonder you are in such demand. Huge credit to you, my friend.
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x
    PS I think my favourite os the first one - such soft, subtle colours...so peaceful and tranquil x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your work is beautiful, love them all xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful selection Linda, you've been a busy bee. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have done a great job Linda

    Especially like the one of the ladies using the Graphic45 papers

    hopefully see you soon
    Ali x

    Doing an all day workshop in June at Stoneleigh, lots of different techniques if you want to book a place
    just email me x

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow linda fabulous and gorgeous cards.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great selection Linda, you've really showed your versatility. I do like the the bird stamp and the French postage stamps best though x

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so gorgeous, Linda! I especially like the purple one with the lace edge. Gorgeous butterflies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx