Followers

Tuesday, 3 April 2012

The Easter Bunny is Coming Soon!!!!!!

Good evening my crafty friends and followers

Well today I have been making up for time lost yesterday and have been busy beavering away making cards, some for me and some DT work too.  I have quite a few to get done this week and next week so I am hoping to be able to continue blogging everyday which is one of my New Year Resolutions I am keeping to so far!!! I think I may have missed a day or two but not bad going really!

As Easter is fast approaching I thought I would make this card to celebrate and use some lovely spring-like colours.


Recipe & Method

1.  Base card is from Hunkydory, I have used Dew Drops Versa Magic ink in Thatched Straw around the edge of the base card.  I used a stamp from Kanban crafts and stamped on the card using Dew Drop Brilliance Galaxy Gold.
2.  The first layer I have used a piece of cardstock from my stash and cut out using Spellbinder die Label 25. 
3.  The topper is from LOTV which came free in one of my magazines.  I coloured the image in using Derwent watercolour pencils.  I have attached some cotton wool for his tail.  I then cut out using Spellbinder Label 25 and attached to the first layer.
4.  The sentiment was also cut out using Spellbinder Label 25 and used gold peel offs to add the sentiment "Happy Easter". 
5.  To finish off I attached a lemon rose and a couple of  hat pins.


Thank you for Stopping by Today
Hugs


31 comments:

  1. Linda beautiful card. Beautiful colors. I love these colors.

    Hugs Hanny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card Linda well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card Linda. I love the image and the colour x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card Linda, and such a pretty little image x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so cute and pretty! Love his little tail and the flower and hat pins are great. Such a lovely card!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a lovely card linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Easter card really fab bunny :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for popping over to the MMC Blog, cant wait to get going on it!

    I love the Easter Card you have made, so nice to see a lovely lemon colour being used, fresh and clean:)

    michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Linda, this is such a cute card. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. great card Linda - love the warm colours - they cheered me up after a wet day! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super sweet spring card Linda! Sending big hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card Linda, love the yellow

    A x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for joining us for our what Easter means to you challenge. Lovely image and beautiful colouring.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Guest Designer @ 4CCC

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun Easter card, Linda
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Linda this is super adorable!!!!! the design colors and I love those stick pins!!!!!! Wow wonderful creation again!!!!!! Wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful Easter card! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Linda this is lovely! the image is beautifully coloured - what a great card and perfect for the crafty pad challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Linda

    Such a beautiful card, lovely colours and a great image.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely colour scheme. Really like the cotton tail :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful colors and an adorable image. Love the details you added too, like the pins behind the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a fab Easter card Linda !! I also have this cute stamp by LOTV, its soooo cute !! Thanks for joining us this week at The Crafty Pad !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great card Linda, I love every little detail!
    Thanks so much for sharing it with us at The Crafty Pad in our
    It's Egg-tastic Challenge this week!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is so gorgeous Linda, I love the adorable bunny image and the colours are beautiful
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a gorgeous card you have made. It’s perfect for our challenge. Thank you for taking part in the Crafty Purple Frog Challenge this fortnight and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (The Crafty Purple Frog Design Team Member) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the softness of this card. The bunny tail is precious. Thanks for joining us at Totally PaperCrafts this week. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ohh Adorable! I love the stamping effect on the matt under the image, very nice! Thanks for playing with us at The Crafty Pad Challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful card, thank you for playing along at The Crafty Purple Frog! Good Luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a super cute card !!
    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch At A Time... Hope to see you back next week ;O)

    Choccy x

    ReplyDelete
  29. A really lovely card, Linda I love the colouring and the pencils are so perfect with the tone of the card I love the little tail!! Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. A beautiful card with a great design!
    Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes!
    Hugs Annette

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx