Followers

Friday, 27 April 2012

Garden Nellie Lil Dollies

Good Morning All

WOW this is an early post indeed for me!  Well as usual we have rain here in Warrington, I am so fed up with this weather now!  I want to see some sun for a change!!!  Well I am going to spend a lazy day crafting today I have a few images that I want to colour in and make cards with, enjoying playing with my Spectrum Noirs they are brilliant, I can't believe how scared I was at using them but they are fabulous.  I only need to get the Darks and Brights now and then I have the full set!  Anyway less of my ramblings.

For this card I have used Sherri Baldy's Garden Nellie Lil Dollies, I really do love this range from Sherri they just make me smile and they are fabulous to colour in too.  I am sure that a lot of you will see I have used digi's from Scrapbook Stamp Society a lot!  They have the most awesome range of digi's and stamps by some fabulous artists such as Sherri, Heather Valentin, Morgan Fitzsimon to name but a few.  You can see their whole range of digi's here.


Recipe & Method


1.  Base card has been scored down the middle to create an Easel Card.
2.  On the base of the card I have taken a piece of turquoise silk art card and cut out a square using my Spellbinder die.
3.  I have taken a die cut sentiment from Kraftyhands which I have inked using Dew Drops Brilliance Pearlescent Lavender.
4.  I have taken a piece of Lilac silk art card and cut out a square using my Spellbinder die and adhered this to the bottom half of the front of the card. 
5.  I printed Garden Nellie onto Neenah card and coloured her in with Spectrum Noirs.  I then cut her out using Spellbinder Oval die, I then inked around using Dew Drops VersaMagic Aloe Vera.
6.  To finish off I have cut out some vines using Whimsy Shapeology Dies and added them to the topper and then some pearl gems and a flower.


Thank you for stopping by today
Hugs xxx

24 comments:

  1. How cute! I can see why you love these images Linda. I love the colours you've chosen, my favourites. A very pretty card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what stunning colors!!!! Love this image !!!! Wow linda this is just magical!!!! I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, lovely card Linda, fab shape on the base card, going to check out the website for the digi's now :)
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable Linda xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your colors on this stunning birthday card. So glad you shared it with us for the birthday challenge at Paper Makeup Stamps' Digi Makeover Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Easel cards are so great to make :) Love your pastel colors and lovely embellishments. It's very beautiful card. Thanks so much for joining our Birthday challenge at PMS Digital Makeover Challenge.
    Hugs and smiles,
    Eret

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute image and I love your colouring, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet, I love the cute image, the colours are gorgeous and those di cuts look beautiful. Hope you have a lovely weekend hun
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet, cute card, Linda, with lovely colours. I love easel cards and this is just perfect.
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely cute card Linda the image is so nice xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous Linda and the colouring in is beautiful love the colours you have used.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just gorgeous Linda,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beautiful, the colours are gorgeous, and the embellishments are so delicate.
    i love it.

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Linda, love the colour combo. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty card, and I love that 'vine' die xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. She is so pretty Linda, fabulous colouring, love the easel style.



    Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete
  17. How could I have missed Sherri's digis before this? I'm going to go explore them all just because of this card. It's incrdible, Linda! Thanks so much for sharing it and introducing me to a new (to me) artist.

    ReplyDelete
  18. how lovely thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Sentiments
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such pretty colours you chose! Super sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute card! I like the pretty vine accents you added. Thanks for playing along with us at Paper and Such.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a springy card! Thanks for playing along with us for the Paper and Such Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx