WOW this is an early post indeed for me! Well as usual we have rain here in Warrington, I am so fed up with this weather now! I want to see some sun for a change!!! Well I am going to spend a lazy day crafting today I have a few images that I want to colour in and make cards with, enjoying playing with my Spectrum Noirs they are brilliant, I can't believe how scared I was at using them but they are fabulous. I only need to get the Darks and Brights now and then I have the full set! Anyway less of my ramblings.
For this card I have used Sherri Baldy's Garden Nellie Lil Dollies, I really do love this range from Sherri they just make me smile and they are fabulous to colour in too. I am sure that a lot of you will see I have used digi's from Scrapbook Stamp Society a lot! They have the most awesome range of digi's and stamps by some fabulous artists such as Sherri, Heather Valentin, Morgan Fitzsimon to name but a few. You can see their whole range of digi's here.
Recipe & Method
1. Base card has been scored down the middle to create an Easel Card.
2. On the base of the card I have taken a piece of turquoise silk art card and cut out a square using my Spellbinder die.
3. I have taken a die cut sentiment from Kraftyhands which I have inked using Dew Drops Brilliance Pearlescent Lavender.
4. I have taken a piece of Lilac silk art card and cut out a square using my Spellbinder die and adhered this to the bottom half of the front of the card.
5. I printed Garden Nellie onto Neenah card and coloured her in with Spectrum Noirs. I then cut her out using Spellbinder Oval die, I then inked around using Dew Drops VersaMagic Aloe Vera.
6. To finish off I have cut out some vines using Whimsy Shapeology Dies and added them to the topper and then some pearl gems and a flower.
Thank you for stopping by today