Followers

Wednesday, 4 April 2012

Happy Birthday Linda

Good evening my crafty friends and followers

Whew what a busy day I have had!!  I finished painting my hall, stairs and landing after my hubby started it on Sunday saying he would finish it on Friday!  Well as a lot of my friends know me they just knew I couldn't stand it any longer so after returning from getting my shopping I set too and finished it off.  I did a mean job of it too, even if I say so myself.  Hubby was impressed when he got home, he said he knew I would do it today as I had that glint in my eye! I don't know what he means LOL.  Anyway after that I needed to clean right through the house and I treated myself to a lovely soak in the bath which was BLISS!

Today is my friend Linda's birthday and I am showing you the card I made for this very special friend.  She put up with my driving to Hayling Island and sharing a room too.  She was very brave!  We are still friends I hasten to add and her hubby has taken her away for her birthday.  She is a crafter but doesn't have a blog but always visits my blog to see what I have been up to. 

So I would like to say Happy Birthday Linda and thank you for your company last weekend we had a great time.

Thank you for stopping by today
Hugs


17 comments:

  1. Well Linda, now you can come and start on my hallway.
    Your Friend will love this card, i like this fold, and image are so gorgeous. You know, i love anything with wings.
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Linda I bet your friend loved it and I am sure you aren't that bad lol
    As for your hallway I think that uis why men start a job and then leave it as they know we have to finish it off coz it drives us balmy
    Enjoy the rest of the week
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for Linda, getting all the painting finished, I love painting too, and cannot handle only half done..gorgeous card, love the shape and beautiful image...

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda your friend Linda will adore this card I love the shape and the image is gorgeous, Its a great card
    Ps have a rest tomorrow you have been going none stop Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really beautiful Linda a lovely image and a gorgeous fold, love it
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, I am the same with decorating once started I must finish it. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and know she loved it! It's just so elegant and pretty.
    Painting....Yikes! You must have so much energy! But know it was worth all the trouble.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card you made for Linda, Linda, I like the image and the colours, our kitchen and bathroom need painting, would you like to come and visit lol.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've been busy. I can offer you a bed here if you fancy coming for a few days and tackling a few things that need doing around my home while here (1st thing would be to make the spare bedroom presentable though), though I see I'm not first in the queue. Never mind. You've made a lovely card for your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am doing my hall, landing & stairs too! Spent 7 hours yesterday painting white work:( got to do more tomorrow.

    Lovely card you made your friend.
    michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this Linda... it is just gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You busy little bee you :) Fabulous cards and I'm sure your hall and stairs looks just as fabulous :)

    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card.....it sounds now as though you need a break from decorating and a 'chill out' time just crafting :) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sympathies for the decorating - need to get my 'ooomph' back to do my craft room! The card is lovely and I'm sure will be much appreciated by your friend!

    Take care

    Su (Soop) x

    ReplyDelete
  15. stunning card, Linda your friend will take one look at it and know how special she is to you. I miss not being able to do painting and decorating. Your husband is naughty he knew fine you would finish it!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. sometimes I worry I have just hit return and not publish!! will try to check back!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx