Followers

Sunday, 8 April 2012

Happy Easter

Good Morning Crafty Friends and Followers

I wish you all a Happy Easter and I hope the Easter Bunny has been and delivered lots of chocolate.

Just a quick post before I go out to see Korhan, Veli, Holly and granddaughter Alice.

Here are a couple of cards I have made for you all to celebrate Easter.  I hope you all have a lovely day with family and friends.  I will be back later today with another card for you all.


Just before I go here is a photo of my little baby Tiggy!  She is usually very camera shy but she was sleeping between hubby and I on Friday night and I managed to get this of her.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs


7 comments:

  1. Happy Easter to you too Linda, lovely cards and I gorgeous putty tat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Linda I just absolutely love the shape!!
    Happy Easter hun
    have family visiting today
    but will pop in again soon
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the cards. Happy Easter to you. Oh love your Kitty.
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards, Happy Easter x

    Hugs

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful cards and tiggy looks soooo chilled out. hope you have a fab easter. louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards Linda! Hope you had a great Easter. LOVE this little kitty too - she looks very relaxed and happy!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Easter cards are lovely pretty colours and shapes. Tiggy is beatiful she has similar markings to my wee Minnie. She is coming up for 4 which is only a guess as she is rescued but she will only ever be the size of a young six month old! she is very cute too! Vee xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx