Followers

Thursday, 19 April 2012

Jennifer

Happy Thursday Everyone

Again I hope this post has posted!!!  Well I should be home later today so will catch up with all of your blog posts.  Thank you for dropping in to see my card for today.

I have used Jennifer from Exquisite by Jem's Designs.  I love my Jem's Designs CD's and this is one of my favourites, I have done quite a few using the designs from this particular CD. 


Doesn't she look stunning.  I have simply printed of the Decoupage sheet and matt and layered onto black card stock which has been cut out using Spellbinder Scalloped Rectangle die.  Added white pearl gems around the scallops and used black pearl swirls with a rose.

Thank you again for stopping by and I will be stopping by to check out your blogs later today or tomorrow.
Hugs

17 comments:

  1. Another beauty Linda. I like the effect of the black pearl scrolls on black card, I wouldn't have thought of doing that, thanks for the inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really stunning, I love the colour of her dress and the black frame looks fantastic and makes the colours stand out even more. Hope you had a lovely time away
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card Linda...as always ...! yes love the black swirls and pearls ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Linda, I like the image, the frame and the pearls.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning image. Love the added pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Linda, love it! Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really stunning card again, Linda. Love thye ruch and vibrant effects. Well crafted.
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  8. thats gorjuss hun, love the image xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. another great card, very pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, Linda I love the way you have framed the image with both the actual frame and the swirl. What a lovely image; just look at the detail on the dress folds! Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely card. very pretty i just love this cd xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card Linda,stunning image.

    Hugs Hanny.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow such elegance!!!! Love this card and the image!!!!! Stunning card my friend!!!!!! Wow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty card.

    I saw your link on MIM, I'm number 162 this week.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  15. such a lovely card Linda, I love the main image and the way you have decorated the card. Its great that a quick card can look this fantastic.

    Thanks so much for entering this card at Anything goes, Just keep on creating. I hope you will continue to play along

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx