I hope you have all had as a productive day as I have had. I have finally finished one lot of DT work and after my evening meal I am going to get going on another lot of DT work. As I am typing this here in my craft room the sun is shining in through the window and feels lovely and warm, there is a bit of a breeze which is quite chilly. I am a bit late in posting today but once I got into the "Zone" with the cards I have made I just knew if I stopped I would loose my ideas. Anyway you don't want to hear me babbling on and want to see my card. I hope you like it, I have used Laura Flower Girl, this is one of my favourite Elisabeth Bell stamps and you can purchase it here.
Recipe & Method
1. Card base is from Kanban Crafts.
2. I have matted and layered onto the front and inside of the card using paper from my K & CO paper pack. The inside matt I have punched out a butterfly in each corner using my Martha Stewart corner punch.
3. I have distressed the scalloped section off the card using Dew Drops Brilliance using Sky blue as well as the edges of the topper.
4. I have stamped Laura onto white Supersmooth card and cut her out using my Spellbinder scalloped circle die. I then coloured her in using my Derwent watercolour pencils.
5. I attached a butterfly charm to jump rings and threaded blue ribbon through and made a bow. The swirl is from Memory Box which I have added blue gems and some roses which have been distressed with the same ink which is mentioned above. The butterflies are punched out using my Martha Stewart punch. I have added pale blue gems down the body and as the butterfly trails.
Thank you for stopping by Today