Followers

Sunday, 22 April 2012

Lil Ragamuffin Puppy Love

Good Aftenoon to all my crafty friends and followers

The sun is shining here this afternoon after having lots of rain this morning!  I have been playing with my Spectrum Noirs today and I have made a card for you!  I am so hooked on these pens at the moment and can't believe how scared I was to use them.  I watched Leann Chiver's DVD last night and what a fab DVD it is too! You can purchase the DVD & Spectrum Noirs from here. 

I have used a digi I bought from Scrapbook Stamp Society called Lil Ragamuffin Puppy Love by the fabulous artist Sherri Baldy.  She is just adorable and I enjoyed colouring her in too.  You can purchase her here.  Over at Scrapbook Stamp Society we have the April Challenge for all to enter there is only 8 days left.  The only stipulation is that you use one their digi's.  They have a fabulous prize up for grabs and you could even use the freebie which is here.  Over on our facebook page we are 36 away from reaching 1,000 likes on our page.  I am asking you my lovely crafty friends to click here and like this page and please leave a comment telling them who has sent you! 

Who wouldn't love to win this so if you have the time please enter!!!


Recipe & Method

1.  Base card is 8 x 8 pearlescent to which I have matted a patterned card which has faux lace on the bottom.
2.  The second layer is Centura pearlescent card which has been cut out with Spellbinder Labels 23 die.
3.  The digi has been printed onto Neenah card and coloured in using Spectrum Noir pens.  I then cut out using the above die.  I then distressed the edges using PanPastel pastel in Violet.
4.  I have added jump rings to my flower charm and threaded ribbon through this and made a bow.
5.  I then added 3 hat pins and a single white rose.  To finish off I have added silver pearl gems in the shape of a swirl and on the other 3 corners of the topper.


Thank you for stopping by Today and I love to read your comments.  Have a fabulous Crafty Day!
Hugs xxxx


21 comments:

  1. lovely card the colouring is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, love that color Linda. Love the edges of the mats, so pretty. Fun card. You always inspire me!

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I'm fairly new to this dt. But love your card. I'll try to post more often.

    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fabulous and beautiful card linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a sweet image, and so beautifully coloured. I love the little flower charm and the silver swirl x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Crafts4Eternity this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really stunning, I love the colours and the sweet image and the bow, charms and flower all look gorgeous, love it. Hope you are having a lovely weekend, I just read the meet the design team interview for cards galore and it's lovely to get to know a little bit more about you. I would be very interested to see some of your drawings if you do take it up again =)
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh! Look at you and your colouring! You go, Linda! It's lovely and you're doing brilliantly.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh I love that colour! Your card is just lovely. Lots of nice wee details.
    Thank you for joining us over on Fat Pages With Attitude.
    Hugs Alison x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is super adorable. I love the image

    ReplyDelete
  11. Back again lol, gorgeous card as I said earlier, really love it. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog hun
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Linda a very beautiful card and the colours are wonderful.

    Do you know if you can mix spectrum Noirs with promarkers, I am undecided about buy some?

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw itsn't that lovely . Great card thanks for joining us at fat pages and cards with attitude x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card as always Linda, love the image and a gorgeous color scheme. Thank you for joining us at Fat Pages With Attitude this fortnight xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Darn it!!! I said I wasnt picking you!! teach me to examine the pics before clicking, lol, beautiful as always, lol, via ATS, lol

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aww, Linda, Your card is so cute, I love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a cute card Linda. Thanks for linking to the PanPastel UK challenge this week.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  18. what a sweet card.

    thanks for joining us at C4E, hope you join us soon again.

    my little scrappingcorner
    DT Craft 4 Eternity

    ReplyDelete
  19. very cute

    thanks for joining in over at CYDA

    hugs

    nat x x

    ReplyDelete
  20. very nice, thanks for playing along with CMM!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx