Followers

Saturday, 7 April 2012

Little Baby Dragon

Good Morning my crafty friends and followers

I hope you all had a lovely day yesterday,  the weather wasn't been particularly nice yesterday it rained nearly all day, that horrible fine drizzle rain that drenches you right through.  I spent most of the day in my craft room working away designing an assortment of cards. 

Today I am off to visit my mum and dad and catch up on how they both are.  I don't know what we will do after that, we may come straight back home or go around town shopping.  What ever you are doing I hope you all have a great day.


Recipe & Method

1.  Base card is from Kanban Crafts I have cut out using Spellbinder die cream card which has a scaly look to it.  I have inked the edges using Dew Drop Versa Magic Gingerbread ink.
2.  I printed the image off onto Supersmooth card which I cut out using Spellbinder dye and inked the edges using the ink mentioned above.
3.  The image is called the Baby Dragon and is by the artist Morgan Fitzsimons.  You and purchase this here.  I have coloured the dragon using Derwent watercolour pencils.
4.  To finish off I have used cardcandy from Craftworks and a dragon button from Button-It.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs


27 comments:

  1. awww he's cute. Love that scaly card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super little dragon, nicely coloured too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card, lovely colours and a real cute dragon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous Linda,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute. My Daughter Alyssa Loves Dragons. I saved this to show her.

    Thanks for Entering the Challenge
    At Tammy's Scrapin Corner.

    Good Luck the Winner will be announced on Sunday Evening.

    I hope to see you enter next week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty little card and a cute image x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet little dragon...lovely card and thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Linda a lovely card the baby dragon is so cute xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute card Linda.

    Hugs Hanny.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet card, Linda, your embossing looks the real thing and the image so cute! Thanks for joining us this week for the Papercraft Star "Anything Goes" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing coloring on this little cutie. Love your design too and that gingerbread ink color really makes him pop.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is sooo sweet, lovely :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. very lovely and cute card linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's one cute little dragon Linda, lovely card. Hope you're well, enjoy your weekend. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww I love your cute little dragon, Linda.... xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a cutie, gorgeous card! Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. hi Linda,

    this card is too cute. I love the main image, who ever thought that dragons could look adorable. I love the background paper as well really stands out.

    Bad weather is great for staying home and creating, hope you got lots of stuff done. I am sure you had a nice day with your parents whatever you ended up doing.

    Thanks so much for entering your card at Anything goes, Just keep on creating. I hope you will continue to play along.

    Wishing you a Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! Hun this is absolutely amazing, your colouring is stunning and the image is so gorgeous, the card candy and the little dragon look fab too and I love the shape, REALLY REALLY love this one. Hope you had a lovely day with your mum and dad and are having a happy easter
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous card love the dragon and the colours. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Incredible coloring, Linda! That baby dragon is so cute. Love the button! Must apologize for not leaving comments on each card you've done while I was away. I have over 1200 reminders in my e-mail box and on the readers, plus my DT commenting. I'll never get to all of them if I comment on each one. Hugs, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow beautiful card and i love that little dragon button. louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. I hope you had a wonderful visit, Linda! Your card is super sweet! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is so cute, love it. Thank you for joining us at OOzak's first challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. A really great card, Linda Your framing here is so lovely and the image is so prettily coloured. Your dragon button is super cute too. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. adorable little dragon! perfect colouring and a beautiful card! Thank you for playing with us this month at BTC&G and good luck1 X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx