Followers

Saturday, 7 April 2012

Paintbox Poppets Bicycle Ride

Good Evening to all my crafty friends and followers

First of all I would like to welcome all my new followers, thank you so much for following my blog and I hope you enjoy your visits and I really do appreciate all your comments and thank you to all my followers who have been with me since I started your visits and comments also mean a lot to me too!!!!

Tonight I am showing you a card that has taken me 3 days to finish as other Design Team work is in the process of being made and I like to take time out to do something for me and you my followers.  I love the Paintbox Poppets by the fabulous Christine Haworth.  You can purchase the die cut sheets from Crafters Companion who has also brought out a CD too which is just wonderful.


Recipe & Method

1.  Base card is from Kanban Crafts and is A5 scalloped. 
2.  The base layer is pale green pearlescent Centura card which I had embossed using M-Bossabilities Splendid. 
3.  I have cut out the base layer of the decoupage and positioned it to the top left corner of the embossing layer. 
4.  The flowers and leaves are from my stash which I have placed in the bottom right hand corner with Pinflair glue gel and added gems to the centre.  I have then added pearl gems to the other 3 corners.
5.  Using whitc card stock I have punched out the butterflies using Martha Stewart punch.  I have added pale green gems to the body of each butterfly.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs


11 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. another stunner, loving these poppets

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda. I am so lucky to know you, you are like my Big Sister. I love your work, it's always gorgeous something to see, and i love when you visit me. I wish you and your Family a very Happy Easter!!!!
    Big ((((((HUGS)))))))
    Nat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three days!!! WOW! Well, I'll tell you this...it's gorgeous!!! SO VERY PRETTY!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the sweet image, the embossing and the flowers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card - love that sweet image - thanks for sharing for the 'punch it out' challenge on Shopping our stash, Hazel, Guest Designer x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, love the image and beautiful embossing...Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. How pretty! Love the softness. Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card,Linda this poppet is very cute. I love where you positioned it and your flowers and leaves are great. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx