Followers

Thursday, 26 April 2012

Pansies

Good Morning to all my dear crafty friends and followers

Well it is raining again!  Surprise Surprise!!!  Today's card is made using a digi I was given to play with by the lovely Chris from one of the Facebook groups I am on.  You can visit her blog here where you can also buy some of her amazing digi's.  Thank you so much Chris for letting me play with these fabulous pansies. 

The card is very clean and simple as I wanted the pansies to be very much the focal point.  I hope you like what I have made.


Recipe & Method

1.  Card base is 8 x 8 pearlescent card.  I have used my X-Cut corner punch and punched all 4 corners. 
2.  The first two layers have been cut out using Spellbinder dies (I can't remember the name) I have used a deep orange textured card and pale green silk art card.
3.  I printed the image onto Supersmooth card and again cut out using the same die.  I coloured the pansies using my Spectrum Noir pens.  I distressed the edge of the topper with Dew Drops VersaMagic Spring Pansy.
4.  To finish off I have added pearl flourishes and some hat pins and ribbon.


Thank you for stopping by today and please hop on over to Chris' Blog and have a look at her fabulous Digis
Hugs xxx

21 comments:

  1. They are beautiful pansies and I love the colours you chose. That's a clever idea with the double frame. A very pretty card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pansies and great card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful CAS card! Love your coloring/shading and the touch of pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow! linda, love the colours of the pansies and so beautifully framedx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh...this is gorgeous, Linda! I love pansies. I used to get down and kiss their faces when I was little. Too old to do that now...I'd never be able to get up again, lol. Really lovely card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the idea of the double frame and the pansies are great.
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Breath taking! LOVE those pansies. Beautiful card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Linda, I love Pansy's, they are so fresh and colourful..... xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Linda your card is Beautiful and your colouring of the pansies are amazing, so glad you enjoyed using them, Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Linda
    Gorgeous card, and wonderful colouring, Christines stamps are lovely to work with.
    janet

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Linda!! amazing digi too!!
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Linda, fab colouring and design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Linda - you have done Chris's pansies proud! I have never coloured pansies - just had my first go at a poppy so must get in some practise.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card Linda, the pansies look fabulous. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love pansies and just finished planting several plants in my spring garden. These are lovely, Linda, and I love the layers in the design. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really gorgeous, such a stunning image and you have coloured it beautifully, I really love the beautiful pearl flourish and your stunning bow too
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a beautiful card!

    Thank you for joining us with the flower challenge at Little Darling Stamps.
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those pansies are gorgeous and you have let them shine! Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Fab N Funky this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx