Followers

Wednesday, 18 April 2012

Party Kitten

Hi All

I am keeping my fingers crossed that this will post while I am away.  I hope you are all keeping well and enjoying what you are doing.  As promised here is a little something for you to view today.  Thank you for visiting and I will be commenting on your posts when I get home.


Isn't this kitten just adorable?  She reminds me of my Tiggy how I think she looked as a kitten.
This is one from Joanna Sheen's Cup Kitties which you can find here.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs

10 comments:

  1. This is really sweet Linda, yes the kitten is adorable.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really lovely little kitten, beautifully presented. Thank you for your visit today, and I look forward to seeing you join us next week. In the meantime, have a great time with your friends. xx Maggie #59

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, how cute is that? Very! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun and cute - and a fantastic birthday card!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a precious kitten image, Linda! Perfect paper piecing and I love the background dp. I'd love to share that cupcake. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is the cutest kitty. You just want to snuggle it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this adorable "kitty" card. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Linda

    Oh so lovely, don't you just want to give him/her a cuddle.
    Love it.
    Hope you are enjoying your break away.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just found your blog and want to say thank you! What an enjoyable time looking through so many sites. Thanks for sharing.

    Indian wedding cards

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwww, this is so adorable, absolutely love the image and the shape and those sweets look brilliant. Sorry for being a bit rubbish about commenting this week things have been hectic, so I am just popping by whilst I have 5 minutes lol
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx