Followers

Saturday, 14 April 2012

Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Girly Girl

Good Morning Crafty Friends and Followers

WOW where has the past 2 weeks gone!  Today it is time for another challenge over at Scrapbook Stamp Society.  We want to see your Girly Girl cards!  So why not get creating those girly cards using one of the freebie images from Addicted-To-Stamps and play along.  You can win 5 free digi's and there are prizes for 3 runner ups too.


Recipe & Method

1.  Base card is from Kanban Crafts.  I have covered the front of the card with papers from K & Co.
2.  The image is by the fabulous artist Sherri Baldy and is called Raw Raw Sis Boom Ba and you can purchase her here.  I have printed her onto Supersmooth card and coloured her in using Derwent watercolour pencils. I then cut her out using the Spellbinder Rectangle die.
3.  I then layered this onto another Spellbinder die which was cut out using pink card.
4.  I added pink pearls to the four corners.  The flourish was from my stash which I inked using Dew Drops Brilliance Pearlescent Orchid.  To complete my card I have added a beautiful feather and some soft pink flowers.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs

25 comments:

  1. Awww, so pretty in pink. A lovely girly example x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really gorgeous sweetie, I love the colours and the die cut frame and feather look beautiful. Hope you have a lovely weekend
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Love the image and the colours :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and I love the Pink... and what can I say about feathers... they just make it so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Card ..Linda ..great colour choice and love the die cuts .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Card ..Linda ..great colour choice and love the die cuts .

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a lovely and sweet card linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Linda

    A super card and lovely image and I love the shocking pink feather.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely Linda! Have a fab weekend :-) Elaine-xxx-
    ps. theres a great blog hop details on my blog-lots of wonderful prizes ;-) www.sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Helo my gorgeous Sis. I see you saw my post about Awards. lol. I must say, my BLOGGER goes Koo-koo!!!. It was posted long time ago, and it's show up today, and some of it missing. lol. Many people not happy what is going on with blogger. One of my Friend yesterday re-follow my blog, it whent missing too.
    Anyways i am here to say how cute this card is, and it's Pink yeey!!
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute image and card! I love how you've colored her hair. Thanks for sharing with Smudgy Antics :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi hun, back again, I just wanted to say thank you for your lovely comment, it really made my day =)
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute image beautifully coloured :)
    Thanks for sharing with us at Smudgy Antics this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. very pretty card, beutiful coloured, thanks for sharing at smudgy Antics

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cute card !
    Thanks for sharing your creation with us at One Stitch At A Time for our Use a Digi challenge.
    Hope to see you back next week :O)

    Choccy x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely girly card. That image is beautiful and love your layout xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Om my goodness....this is so precious! LOVE that image and the way your framed her out is just great! Fantastic card!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow Linda what a stunning image!!!! She looks so adorable!!!! Wow fabulous work yet again!!!!! I love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Linda, a super cute card, great colouring of that cute girl. those embellies really finish this card off well. Thank you for sharing this with us at Smudgy Antics this week and do hope to see your artwork again

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a fantastic 'girlie girl' card. Super fun and adorable.
    So glad you joined the Sassy DTeam in the anything goes challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's. Good luck in the drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a sweet card!
    Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes!
    Hugs Annette

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the watercolor pencils. Super cute girly girl design.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh she is lovely, Linda as is your card I love the backing papers and embellishments. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Linda, such a pretty card!
    So glad you joined us for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx