Another busy day here in my little piece of crafty heaven. I hope you are all having a good day. I have finally got my Husband's birthday card made, I did make one and put it somewhere safe and couldn't find it so I have had to make him another one! Anyway today is a card I made using one of Sassy's digi's called Steampunk Vivien. I have used her in the past and felt she needed to come out again.
Recipe & Method
1. Base card is from Kanban Craft.
2. I have used left over paper from my K & Co paper stash and distressed the edges with Dew Drops Brilliance sky blue.
3. Before laying down the first layer I have added some purple ribbon. I have added jump rings to the charm which says "imagine" and attached it to another piece of ribbon and tied this onto the band of ribbon.
4. Printed out Vivian onto Supersmooth card then cut out using Spellbinder Die Labels C and edged using Dew Drops Brilliance lavender.
5. Using a piece of left over lilac lace I have made a flower and added to the centre a large floral gem.
Thank you for stopping by Today