It is a lot cooler here today, no rain as yet but much cooler and great for getting those jobs in my craft room that I have been putting off. My craft room is south facing so it gets very hot in here during the afternoon. All my jobs are now done so I am having a serious few days of crafting, playing with my new Copics and stamps and new papers too.
Today's card I made using one of my new stamps which I bought on Monday! You will find a lot of my cards in future having sentiments and phases on them. Anyway here is my card for you today.
Recipe & Method
1. Base card is cream coloured from my stash.
2. Using Spellbinder Die I have cut out the shape to match the base layer using silk art card.
3. The second layer is from My Craft Studio Quintessential Paper pack which has flowers on the reverse side.
4. Using the stamp which is from Creative Expressions and designed by Sam Poole called Art Sentiments I have stamped using Adirondak Eggplant.
5. I cut out the flowers and leave and placed them either side of each other and added gems to the centres.
6. The phrase is fantastic and I love it and is oh so true too!
Thank you for stopping by Today