Followers

Friday, 25 May 2012

Angelina Fibres Butterfly

Good evening to all my crafty friends and followers

Well hasn't it been a beautiful sunny day and the breeze here is so welcoming.  Well I have the next week doing my own thing as all DT work is completed for now and I get to play with some of my new toys :)

Tonights card has been made up of things that I made quite a while ago which I found when I reorganised my craft room last Sunday.  I really enjoyed puttinng this card together as they are techniques I haven't done in a while so will be getting all inky next week Yippeeeeeeeeeeee :)


Recipe & Method

1.  Base card is from my stash which I have stamped butterflies on in Dew Drop Brilliance Galaxy Gold
2.  The first paper is from my stash which I have curved the corners using my X-cut corner punch.
3.  The second layer is what I found which I did ages ago using my alcohol inks onto photo card.
4.  The topper is a stamped image of butterflies which I stamped onto angelina fibres.
5.  The ribbon is from my stash which I wrapped around both layers and tied into a bow.
6.  To complete my card I have added 3 green roses.



Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs


25 comments:

  1. oh im loving this one, stunning butterfly, iv never tried the fibers you have done a great job x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Linda, all the colours tone beautifully with a lovely light, fresh feeling. I've never heard of angelina fibres before, they sound quite interesting to work with. Enjoy your inky fingers too!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card linda.. pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous,love the butterfly and fab layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving the butterfly just gorgeous
    lindyloo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. I love the dappled background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really beautiful, I love the pretty background and the green bow is gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's really pretty Linda. I love the metallic look of the butterflies against the vibrancy of the alcohol inks. The butterflies on the base card are a delicate touch x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like the use of the alcohol inks on that paper - very pretty! Hope you have a great weekend.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card Linda , as always .... Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous card Linda, love the colours, and the inked background is fab x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant card!

    Thank you for joining us at Ruby’s Rainbow for our *Things with wings* challenge

    Hope you will join us again
    Hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Butterfliy hun, hmmn now you got me thinking.........my inks might come out to play, but not this weekend lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful! Must get my angelina fibres out now!!
    Kate
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so pretty Linda that butterfly is gorgeous

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Truly beautiful, Linda. Love the alcohol inks on photo paper! I must try that soon. What a delightful effect.

    ReplyDelete
  17. a very noble and elegant card!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is gorgeous Linda xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card...I love the effect you have created...lovely.
    Thank you for joining us at Ruby's Rainbow Challenge this week.
    Hugs,
    Sandra
    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card, love the colours. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous card, love the bow, love the image xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very unique main image. Thanks so much for participating in the Timeless Tuesday Challenge!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very unique. Beautiful. Thank you for joining us at MMCS this week.
    Trudiex

    ReplyDelete
  24. A gorgeous butterfly

    Thankyou for joining us at RRC - hope to see you again soon

    Ang x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx