Well I have had a lovely day meeting up with my crafty friends Mike and Ian from Kraftyhands. We have finalised the changes for the Kraftyhands blog so keep your ears peeled. My lips are sealed until the weekend when I will be explaining everything.
Well I hope it has been lovely and sunny wherever you are. It has been glorious here in the UK and about time too!!!
My card tonight I have made using items that have been lying around now for about 9 months and needed to be made into a card. I hope you like what I have made :)
Recipe & Method
1. Base card is from Kanban Crafts.
2. The first layer is from Kanban Crafts from their Kandi Core Card Range. I have used one of my Martha Stewart corner punches on each of the corners and then adhered it to the base of the card.
3. The trees have been stamped onto acetate and placed over a piece of card which has been distressed using an Assortment of Tim Holtz distress inks (sorry I can't remember which colours).
4. I have cut the acetate down and using brads attached to the distress inked card and placed onto the first layer.
5. To finish off I have added 3 buttons to the top and leaves from my stash to the bottom.
Thank you for stopping by Today