Followers

Wednesday, 30 May 2012

Art Phrase

Good Afternoon my crafty friends and followers

It is a lot cooler here today, no rain as yet but much cooler and great for getting those jobs in my craft room that I have been putting off.  My craft room is south facing so it gets very hot in here during the afternoon.  All my jobs are now done so I am having a serious few days of crafting, playing with my new Copics and stamps and new papers too.

Today's card I made using one of my new stamps which I bought on Monday!  You will find a lot of my cards in future having sentiments and phases on them.  Anyway here is my card for you today.


Recipe & Method

1.  Base card is cream coloured from my stash.
2.  Using Spellbinder Die I have cut out the shape to match the base layer using silk art card.
3.  The second layer is from My Craft Studio Quintessential Paper pack which has flowers on the reverse side.
4.  Using the stamp which is from Creative Expressions and designed by Sam Poole called Art Sentiments I have stamped using Adirondak Eggplant.
5.  I cut out the flowers and leave and placed them either side of each other and added gems to the centres.
6.  The phrase is fantastic and I love it and is oh so true too!


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxx


27 comments:

  1. Lovely card Linda - I really like the words, very true! Love your hand made flowers too, very special. Hugs, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card and great sentiment x

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card, such a beautiful design and the colours are gorgeous.
    I love the verse too
    All the best
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it and love the recipe idea to show what ya used :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice card. I can tell you really took a lot of time on this beauty
    Hugs tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Nice! Thanks for playing @ CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Linda, love the flowers.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully put together Linda as always. I have only just discovered how to curl paper flowers - d'oh! Your flowers look very pretty in my favourite colour. What did you stick the pearls on with please?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh this is lovely, fab colours :-) Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning creation. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry meant to say CRAFTY SENTIMENTS.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful, love it all. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a really pretty card Linda... I'm lovin the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic card Linda. I love the colours and shape. The flowers and leaves are beautiful and that saying is just brilliant. I wish I had the confidence to stamp a text like that x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty! Love the different colors of purple and those wonderful flowers.
    LYnn

    ReplyDelete
  16. A really lovely card Linda, I like the colours and the flowers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card love that sentiment and your wonderful flowers, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Why why why dont my cards look like this??? These are the kind of cards I dream of making but can't no matter how much I try.
    You really are a true inspiration to me and my crafting journey.
    Love Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is beautiful. Love the flowers. Thanks for joining us at DCD.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Really fabulous Linda, gorgeous colours, the flowers look beautiful and that quote is really brilliant. Love it
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely card and the shades are perfect toegether. I like your flowers they make it so pretty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous! Love your colors and the flowers are a perfect addition.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your shades of purple with the yellow background, really pretty card! Thank you for joining us this week @ CTO for our "Anything Goes" challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely card, love the flowers and the colors you used!
    Thanks for joining us at DCD this week! Hope to see you back next week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very pretty!
    Thanks for joining CTO this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx