Followers

Monday, 7 May 2012

Baby Addie Rock Star

Good Morning to all my crafty friends and followers

Today I am showing a card using Baby Addie Rock Star Digi by the amazing Heather Valentin.  I saw this digi over at Scrapbook Stamp Society and fell in love with her. If you like her as much as me you can get her here and this is the first opportunity I had to play with her.  Isn't she just adorable?


Recipe & Method

1.  Base card is 8 x 8 pearlescent to which I have added a muscial backing card from Kanban Crafts.  Before laying down I have added rainbow ribbon in green and yellow.
2.  On a piece of white card I have used muscial stamps from Dimension Stamps and embossed with WOW embossing powder.  I have distressed the edges of the card with Dew Drop VersaMagic Aloe Vera.
3.  I have printed Baby Addie onto Neenah card and coloured with my Spectrum Noirs and Sakura glitter pens.  For the stage I have used glitter.  I stamped the words, Harmony, Song, Melody and Music.  I have distressed around the image using Dew Drops VersaMagic Thatched Straw.
4.  To finish off the card I have added holographic swirls and green pearl gems.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxx


13 comments:

  1. Morning Linda, wow love the vibrant colours on this really cute card. Inspires me to have another go at stamping. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really sweet card Linda, I like the colours and the swirls.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful Linda lovely card!

    Big hugs JO xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous Linda,love the beautifully coloured image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this would make a great mini album cover. Super cute and pretty at the same time.

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's adorable. Love those big green eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute image, Linda. Lovely colours too make this another perfect card from you, my friend.
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Precious and so pretty!! Love the swirls on here
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally cute, Linda! Love those big green eyes and all the musical references you stamped around her.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such an adorable image love your card.
    Hugs Rachael xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is cute and you have put so much work into the card. Thank you for your visit to my side of the playground, and I hope you enjoyed your go on the swings. See you next time. xx Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so sweet Linda, gorgeous image and the colours and those flourishes look stunning, really beautiful
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute card Linda. Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx