Followers

Tuesday, 1 May 2012

Blossom

Evening All

As promised here is my second post of today.  I just don't know where the time is going lately!  The 1st of May already, that is scary!  Anyway there has been no sunshine today and the rain did arrive this afternoon!

I know that a lot of you are like me and love Lili of the Valley stamps.  I just adore these little cutie stamps and this one is no different.  I have used Blossom and followed the Sketch from this weeks challenge over at LOTV.  I have turned the 240 degrees.


Recipe & Method

1.  Base card is 6 x 6, I have rounded the corners with my Xcut corner punch.
2.  First layer is silver mirri card which I have cut out using one of my Spellbinder dies.
3.  Second layer is from my K & Co paper stash. 
4.  I have cute out an oblong in silver mirri and the same paper and placed that along the top of the first 2 layers.
5.  I have used silver ribbon strip on the left and right and pale green ribbon down the centre
6.  I stamped Blossom and coloured her in with my Spectrum Noirs.  The flowers have been coloured in using Sakura glitter pens and then cut out using my oval Spellbinder die.  I have added pale pink lace around the oval and placed onto the card.
7.  The sentiment is from Kraftyhands I have inked this using Dew Drops VersaMagic Aloe Vera.
8.  To complete my card I have added some flowers and pearl gems to opposite corners and on the top and bottom of the green ribbon.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxx

15 comments:

  1. Another lovely creation today, Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! Thanks for playing along at the Clear It Out Challenge Blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooo sweet Linda. I love the image and they way you've coloured it. I also love the lace, the layers and the flowers x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card I love the lace around the edge. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a lovely card, love the image and colours you've used xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous, love the image she is so cute, great colors, love the lace xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, this image is so sweet :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful!! Love the image and colours. Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so sweet Linda, your colours are gorgeous and I love the lace. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute image, fabulous colouring....your card is awesome. Thanks for joining us at Clear it Out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. absolutely stunning, love the way you have done the lace x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the image and colours another beautiful card Linda xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lots of work.... beautiful result x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely card. Thanks for playing along with us at Kaboodle Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful card! Thanks for taking the Clear it Out Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx