Followers

Monday, 14 May 2012

Cafe Paris

Good Evening All

Just a quick post tonight.  I am showcasing another Digi from Scrapbook Stamp Society by the Artist Sherri Baldy.  The digi is called Cafe Paris and can be found here.


Twsited Easel Card


Flowers and leaves are from Martha Stewart punches


Inside of the card


Recipe & Method


1.  Base card is 6 x 6 which has been scored from bottom right to the top left hand corner.
2.  The inside of the card I have layered a piece of card from My Minds Eye Lost & Found and added a sentiment which I have inked using Dew Drops  Brilliance Pearlescent Sky Blue.  This acts as the stopper.
3.  I have cut out a square topper using white pearlescent card and attached to the bottom half of the easel.  Onto this I have used the reverse side of the above card which has circles and glitter before adhering this I have wrapped some white lace and using a brad added the Eiffel tower charm.
4.  I printed the digi off onto Neenah card and coloured in using Spectrum Noirs and Sakura Glitter Pens.  I then cut this out using Spellbinder Fleur De Lis Rectangle die.  I have distressed around the edges using the above Dew Drops ink. 
5.  Using my Martha Stewart punches I have cut out leaves using pale green pearlescent paper and the flowers are fancy circles which I have cut to make 3 flowers.  I have added pearl gems to the centres.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxx

16 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhh thats gorgeous Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful I love the flowers too
    linda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super awesome. I like your flowers (my fave color).
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Linda....I love the image and that little charm, fits in so well xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card! I adore those flowers you did a fabulous job on them!!!

    Thanks for joining us as Tammy's Scrapin Corner this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh Linda
    These are so cute. I love the Easel and your flowers even more.

    Thanks for Entering the Challenge
    At Tammy's Scrapin Corner.
    I hope to see you enter next week!!
    Hugs Owner Tammy Ortiz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Linda, I love your flowers and the charm is super adorable. Great card. Thanks for joining us this week at Tammy's Scrapin Corner and good luck in the drawing. DT Member Sassy Raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh la la Tres chic, gorgeous card Linda, I like the image and the tower charm.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous and you did an amazing job with our photo inspiration challenge. Thank you for sharing with us at Digi Darla's!

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful card! Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Darla..

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is lovely Linda in pale blue colours. the added touch of the charm is so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  12. So chic - love the tiny Eiffel Tower

    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a sweet card, fab fold and beautiful colours
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a georgeous card! Love that fold! thank you for sharing with us at Digi Darla's!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty card! Thank you for joining us at Bunny Zoe crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a lovely card. Thanks for sharing at Digi Darla.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx