Followers

Tuesday, 8 May 2012

Cheers Bear

Good morning to all my crafty friends and followers

Today I have a quick card I made using Cheers bear from LOTV.  This is the first image I coloured in with alcohol ink pens after being shown by my good friend Mike owner of Kraftyhands.  I just love this little bear and thought it was time to give him centre stage.


Recipe & Method

1.  Base card is from Kanban crafts which I have matt and layered to patterned papers cut out with one of my Spellbinder dies.  The papers are from My Minds Eye, Away we Go and Vanity Fair.
2.  The bear was stamped using Memento ink and coloured in with alcohol pens and then cut out using the same Spellbinder die but on an angle.
3.  I distressed the edge of the topper with Dew Drop VersaMagic Tea Leaves.
4.  As this is a small card I didn't want to over embellish so I have added 3 square wooden buttons and a sentiment.


Thank you for Stopping by Today
Hugs xxx

19 comments:

  1. Oh this is so great , love the bear ,he looks so cute and the buttons are a great touch xxx
    hugs Janey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, the teddy is really cute, I love his tie :) Thanks for joining us at the Glitter Geeks this week, Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card,Linda love that wee bear too!! Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Linda, Such a cute image and I love your layout and colour combo. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous card,love the image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Linda, I like the image, the papers and the card shape.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so adorable Linda I love the lay out and the colours and the image is just soooo cute, love it
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. He's adorable! Great coloring and I love those buttons you added too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous card! Love your teddy and the buttons look fab! Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks this week, Paula :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. ahhhhh hes sooooooo cute ,lovely card
    xxxxxxxx hugs xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Linda this is just gorgeous I love the shapes and the image is so sweet and you have coloured him fabulously well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable card and a cute, cute image.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this he is just sooo cute :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Delightful little bear, Linda, and great coloring! Love the way you matted him on the shaped card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a great card and perfect for our challenge
    Thanks for joining in at SMC this time

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful Linda, such a cute image

    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card, great image xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a great image and you have done a brilliant job of the colouring :) thanks for joining the glitter geeks challenge this week x

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is absolutely adorable Linda! Love it.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx