I hope it is dry wherever you are here in Warrington at the moment is it sunny with a few clouds and windy. Been to the doctors this morning as my back has been really painful over the weekend. I have muscular pain and have been put on strong painkillers. I was told that back pain can last up to 6 weeks! I am not a happy bunny about that! I have never suffered with back pain as bad as this before and I am so hopping it gets better sooner rather than later. Anyhow less of me rambling on about my pain and here is my card.
Recipe & Method
1. Card base is duo coloured card from Create & Craft. I have scored to make an A5 card then on the front of the card cut down the middle to form to panels to make a double easel card.
2. On the inside of the card I have matted one layer of white pearlescent paper. The stopper for one side is flowers and the second side the verse has been stamped onto pink card using one of my sentiment stamps from Clarity. I have used Martha Stewart corner punch.
3. On both panels I have matted a layer of pale pink card with silver dots on from my stash.
4. Both of the toppers are from Chic Boutique Topper from Kraftyhands. You get 2 of each design so I have inked around the edges of both base cards and layered them onto the first layer. I have cut out the bottle and inked around the bottle and added glitter. The second one I have also cut out the inner square of the topper and inked the edge and also added glitter. On both of the toppers I have added pink pearl gems.
5. To finish the card off I have punched 2 butterflies using my Martha Stewart punch and added card candy to both panels.
Thank you for stopping by Today