Followers

Monday, 14 May 2012

Chic Boutique

Good morning to all my crafty friends and followers

I hope it is dry wherever you are here in Warrington at the moment is it sunny with a few clouds and windy.  Been to the doctors this morning as my back has been really painful over the weekend.  I have muscular pain and have been put on strong painkillers.  I was told that back pain can last up to 6 weeks!  I am not a happy bunny about that!  I have never suffered with back pain as bad as this before and I am so hopping it gets better sooner rather than later.  Anyhow less of me rambling on about my pain  and here is my card.

Recipe & Method

1.  Card base is duo coloured card from Create & Craft.  I have scored to make an A5 card then on the front of the card cut down the middle to form to panels to make a double easel card.
2.  On the inside of the card I have matted one layer of white pearlescent paper.  The stopper for one side is flowers and the second side the verse has been stamped onto pink card using one of my sentiment stamps from Clarity.  I have used Martha Stewart corner punch.
3.  On both panels I have matted a layer of pale pink card with silver dots on from my stash.
4.  Both of the toppers are from Chic Boutique Topper from Kraftyhands.  You get 2 of each design so I have inked around the edges of both base cards and layered them onto the first layer.  I have cut out the bottle and inked around the bottle and added glitter.  The second one I have also cut out the inner square of the topper and inked the edge and also added glitter.  On both of the toppers I have added pink pearl gems.
5.  To finish the card off I have punched 2 butterflies using my Martha Stewart punch and added card candy to both panels.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxx

19 comments:

  1. Very pretty and innovative card design, Linda. I love the perfume bottle and the verse topper. It all works so well together.
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Linda, the colours are just so pretty and coordinate beautifully with the toppers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Linda really feminine love it, big hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful double easel card. I hope you feel better soon too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really pretty card Linda, very feminine. Hope your back is feeling better soon, rest up! Hugs, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Linda, I like the design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very lovely card Linda,Love it xx Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card. The colours are very soft and feminine and the whole thing works so well as a double easel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely card Linda - so different!
    Hope your back is better soon
    Love
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, Linda! Love all the pink and those gorgeous images.
    Hope your back starts feeling better soon.....sending hugs!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this Linda, so pretty and feminine. Great design too. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful!

    Thanks for joining the 'favourites' challenge at One Stitch at a Time, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful, I love this style of card and great images. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, absolutely stunning, love the images especially the right hand ones, fabulous colors too xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! You have been busy, this is another stunner hun. I love the images and the colours and the fold is fabulous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow Absolutely fabulous creation, super layout and gorgeous images, thanks so much for sharing with us at One Stitch at a Time this week, hope to see you again soon
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining in with our use your favourites challenge over at OSAAT and good luck Julie

    ReplyDelete
  18. A wonderful creation hun! Thanks for playing over at Joanna Sheen! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx