Followers

Tuesday, 15 May 2012

Cogs & Punk

Good Afternoon to all my lovely crafty friends and followers

I have had a busy morning getting a few more DT cards made and still have plenty more to get finished as I have made a start on them and now need to finish them off :)

I hope you are all well and enjoying your day.  Today's card is all about Steampunk.  I love my steampunk but don't get as much time creating cards for me at the moment.  I have made a start on taking time out of making samples to have at least an hour or two of crafting for me each day.  So far so good!!!!


Recipe & Method

1.  The base card is 8 x 8 Kraft card which I bought from AnnaMarie Designs.  I have stamped in black Stazon cog stamps from Dimension Stamps.
2.  The first layer is from Paper Cellar 6 x 6 papers called Victorian Classic.  I have stamped using gears from the stamps set in black Stazon.
3.  The Toppers are from Card Makers Delight.
4.  The clock is from my stash and I have cut out the cogs using my Spellbinder Sprocket dies using copper pearlescent card.  A quick and easy card but so effective.


Thank you for stopping by Today and your comments are always Appreciated xxx

26 comments:

  1. oh i love it, those images are great, realy cool card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Linda, that's just fantastic! I love the way you've used the toppers on this, combined with all the cogs and lovely vintage colours, it's all very well balanced. I love steampunk too ;-) Tracy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super collage card Linda full of exciting and interesting elements. Love the colour palette too. Very well crafted.
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! LOVE all the element on this and those images! WOW! Fantastic card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda, I've managed to do one Steampunk card, myself, and wasn't satisfied with it. Yours is magnificent! Love the collage -- very effective and the dp is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card I love it. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Linda, I like the layout and the cogs
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card, Linda you know I am a fellow fan of steampunk and love what you have done here. That is a fab stamp and I love your design. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wasn't sure what steampunk was - if this is it then I love it!!
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. hunnee , this is stunning love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely stunning, just love the whole thing, love the image and the style xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the card, the images are lovely.
    Shirley xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another nice card Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love my steampunk too and I love your take on it Linda. The backgound is just great and the images are wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! This is so stunning, I love all of the different elements you have used and the lay out is fantastic, really brilliant
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning work I love it!!! Ger x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the ladie's image... the small watch is great (i use them) A beautiful card all round x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this - it's brilliant xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh that is gorgeous, love the victorian lady x

    ReplyDelete
  20. so lovely - wonderful vintage images and a great composition! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. Sarah.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx