Followers

Saturday, 5 May 2012

Creations by Gill M Challenge - Spots and Stripes

Good morning my crafty friends and followers

Today over at Creations by Gill M it is time for our monthly challenge.  This month we want to see your creations with spots and stripes on them.


Recipe & Method

1.  Base card is spotted which I have cut down to 6 x 6 square card.
2.  Added black and white stripped ribbon down both sides of the card.
3.  Topper is from Hunkydory which I have matted onto black glitter card.  I have added glitter to the flowers.
4.  To finish off I have added a sentiment and added card candy in black and lilac on the ribbon and the card.

Thank you for visiting Today
Hugs
Linda xxxx

18 comments:

  1. I love the paper!!!!!Beautiful.
    HUgs, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Linda, I like the flowers, the colour combo and the candy.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love spotty & dotty cards, the black & lilac colours are really nice! Great card Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That purple and black is just stunning together! So pretty, Linda. Love all the polka dots and the image too. VERY pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! Love the color choices and all the dots. Great addition of glitter on the flowers too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like this one, Linda! Great polka dots and wonderful color combo. Beautiful image of the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really pretty card Linda.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the colours in this, beautiful card :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. very pretty linda, thanks for being part of the inspiration for this hop

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Linda
    very pretty card

    crafty hugs linda x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, just love the color combo great card candy and love the topper xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really gorgeous, I love the colour and the polka dots look fab. Beautiful floral image too, really stunning
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice job Linda! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  14. such a pretty card and love the image x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Linda this is gorgeous
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. linda this is gorgeous ..pam

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card Linda! Love the purple and lilac colours. Beautiful image too!

    Well done!

    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx