Followers

Tuesday, 8 May 2012

Daisy

Good Evening All

Another quick post from me again today.  Just finished one of of samples and 4 more to go before next Friday.  Well I hope you have all had a fabulous day, me I have enjoyed doing what I have made and when I can I will show you :).

About a month ago I bought the Daisy and Friends CD from Joanna Sheen's website as this was recommended by another crafting friend.  Well last week I actually had time to go through this and I made a card.  This is the card I am showing you tonight.


Recipe & Method

1.  Card base is 6 x 6 from Kanban Crafts.
2.  I printed off the backing paper onto pearlescent paper and cut out two scalloped squares with my Spellbinder die.
3.  I used a yellow piece of pearlised card and using MBossibilites Spendid embossed the card then sanded the first layer off and using Dew Drops VersaMagic Tea Leaves inked the card.
4.  I printed off Daisy onto pearlescent paper and cut her out using rectangle Spellbinde die.
5.  I took 2 pieces of ribbon and made a double bow and added to the top left hand corner and then on the bottom right hand corner added some flower and leaves from my stash.  I then finished off with small yellow pearl gems.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxx


28 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the two coloured bow :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Linda. I love Daisies. Wink
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda beautiful card the image is so sweet and the double bow xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. adoreable, love the colour combination

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colours & a real cute image x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Daisy card Linda. I just popped over from MIM xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Linda!
    Your color choices are so inviting on this card. The flowers and adorable image are wonderful together. That's a beautiful double bow as well. :)

    Thank you so much for linking up with us at Make It Monday and for joining our challenge at The Squirrel & The Fox. Best of luck to you.
    Lisa =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Daisy CD-ROM myself, and you've made a lovely card from the Daisy image you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A pretty card Linda. I have this CD and love the images on it. I like the idea of two squares for the backing x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, love the image she is so cute, great colors and love the flowers xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card - love the double bow
    Kate
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww, she's so cute, love the colours you've used too x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great work Linda , what a gorgeous card ,and a lovely image well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute!



    I’m stopping by from MIM. (I’m number 70)

    ~Cheryl~

    **I am having a couple of give-aways on my blog. Feel free to stop by if you are interested.**

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think i've commented twice... lovely image... lovely card x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card ... my favourite colour combination ! love it ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. A beautiful card and im loving the colour wave x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Linda!
    Oh so sweet card! Beautiful layout and I really like that bow!
    Thank you for joining us over at Scrapper´s Delights and good luck in the draw! Hugs Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  19. just love everything about the card, love the green and yellow together x

    ReplyDelete
  20. So pretty Linda, I love the colours and the image is so sweet.
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Another lovely card, as usual, Linda, and so generous to share the method and recipe for it. Thank you for your visit today, and I hope you get as much fun out of your micas as I have had from mine this week. Have a good week. xx Maggie #77

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi! Linda....adorable image, love the colour combo and the double ribbon is gorgeous.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh what a gorgeous card again!!!! Love the border and that beautiful adorable image!!!!! way to go my friend your doing some excellent work over there!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great image and lovely card Linda. I have this CD as well and I love it

    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Adorable card and adorable image! Thank you so much for joining us at Scrapper's Delights this week! HUGS

    Kim
    SD DT

    ReplyDelete
  26. How very cute, love the colours,thanks for playing with us at the Squirrel and the Fox, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  27. gorgeous card Linda very lovely
    thanks for joining our challenge this week
    hugs
    Miranda
    PCI DT

    ReplyDelete
  28. I just noticed that your gorgeous 'Daisy' card was spotlighted over at Paper Creations.
    You should join us at the Whoopsi Daisy Challenge http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.co.uk/ next time you make a card with Daisy.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx