Followers

Saturday, 5 May 2012

The Dance Blog Hop

Good morning my crafty friends and followers

Today Gill is hosting the Dance Blog Hop.  If you have arrived here from Anita then you are on the right track.  If you have just happened to hop over here for a visit why not start at Gill's and hop along to see some fabulous creations from the other participants.



I do wish I had been born in the 50's instead of the 60's as the dancing was at it's peak in my opinion.  One of the things on my to do list is to learn how to do the jive, tango and ballroom dancing too.  Anyway without further ado here are my cards for this hop.




The card making kit I used to make these cards I have had in my crafty stash for about 5 years and where just what I needed for this blog hop.  I have added glitter and bling to the last 2 cards.  The first two cards have music sheet backing paper which was also in my crafty stash.

Now it is time to hop on over to see Jearise and see what she has made for this blog hop.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs

17 comments:

  1. A fabulous selection of cards Linda. I especially like the long one. I used to jive in my (very) younger days, it's great fun. Enjoy your hopping x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Linda.Fab images.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful----but I think I am after you---lol---but I love your work.New Follower.
    Hugs, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your paper stash! I was born in the 50's, the dancing was cooler than it is now.. at least our pants stayed up! LOL
    loved your projects. TFS
    Janet Royer
    Janetscreativeworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous selection of cards Linda, love the second one especially. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great minds must think alike then !! great cards thanks for taking part in the hop

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your cards! So great to use things in your stash as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these music cards xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all stunning Linda, I especially love the layout of the first one, just so beautiful
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow Linda these are fabulous love them
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I enjoyed all your cards and it was nice being in this hop with you. Jearise

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Amazing cards Linda! You've been so busy!

    I especially love the 2nd card with the scallop centre.

    Well done!

    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMGosh, Linda! My beautiful friend, how I miss you! I'm so sorry it has taken me so long to stop in and say hello. Your projects are absolutely stunning and not to be biased or anything, they are my favorites on the hop so far. ;) Yes, I'm days late and the hop is over, but better late than never, right? ;) I cannot believe how busy you are and your blog is growing and growing!!! Congrats, Deary! Things must be going well for you. :) That first project is so stunning. I have to keep going back to look at it cause it's just GORGEOUS!!! Darling, I am so embarrassed to ask and I'm sorry if I've already asked, but if it's not too much trouble could you send me the links to the awards (posts) you gave me so I can finally get them added and pass them on? I'm so sorry I've been such a slacker. :( I always appreciate you though!

    Lots of love,
    XO ~ Amy Jo
    amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
    http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx