Followers

Thursday, 10 May 2012

Emily

Good afternoon to all my crafty friends and followers

Thank you so much for your lovely comments on my post yesterday.  I really do appreciate the time you take to stop by for a visit and leave a comment and also to the visitors who just pop in to see what I have made for you all.

Today it is another creation using Jem's Designs Beautiful CD.  I have used Emily today and made an A5 card.  The creations that I make for my blog will all be for sale at a craft fair I am going to in Hornsea in July.  We are staying with my brother-in-law and his wife for a few days and then going off to Alynwick for a few days.  I am a massive Harry Potter fan and I am looking forward to this trip.  I just hope that the weather is better than what we are experiencing at the moment.


Recipe & Method

1.  Card base is Brown Kraft Card which I purchased from AnnaMarie Designs.  I have scored down the centre to make an A5 card.
2.  From the Beautiful CD I have printed off the paper curl page reduced to A5 and the decoupage topper.
3.  First layer is green pearlescent card to which I have added the backing paper.
4.  I have layered the first layer of the decoupage onto the green card and placed on the card.
5.  On the page curl part I have added leaves and flowers from my stash.
6.  I have added green pearl gems to the corners and finished off with a sentiment.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxx

18 comments:

  1. realy pretty, love the flowers x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous Linda love the page turn and flowers. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Linda, big hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely card Linda. I like the curled page, it's a really clever effect. The bouquet is very pretty. Good luck with the craft fair x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty. Love your design and all the flowers. Have fun on your trip and hope you sell lots of cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous linda love the image flowers curled page well love it all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another beautiful card hun, good luck with the challenges xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this, the use of the curled background really does look 3d :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Linda love the curled paper crafty huggies linda x

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow love the page curl it is very dramatic xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This reminds me of a beautifully pleasant afternoon in a garden, Linda. However, with weather in the mid-90s for the last 10 days, I'll just have to wish for a garden stroll. :-D Delightful card. Loving the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely beautiful, love the image and the layers, great papers and love the color xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a very pretty creation, the image, papers and flowers look wonderful, thank you for joining our challenge at The Paper Shelter this week.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Emily and what you have done with her - a really beautiful card. Thank you for your visit and kind comments. If I can do it, anyone can. It is mostly just a case of watching what Barbara does, and attempting to follow her demos. Speak to your soon. xx Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome card! So soft and lovely.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card - love it!!
    Kate
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. amazing card sweetie!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges!!
    hugs
    xMx

    you can visit http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/
    for my free digis!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx