Thank you so much for your lovely comments on my post yesterday. I really do appreciate the time you take to stop by for a visit and leave a comment and also to the visitors who just pop in to see what I have made for you all.
Today it is another creation using Jem's Designs Beautiful CD. I have used Emily today and made an A5 card. The creations that I make for my blog will all be for sale at a craft fair I am going to in Hornsea in July. We are staying with my brother-in-law and his wife for a few days and then going off to Alynwick for a few days. I am a massive Harry Potter fan and I am looking forward to this trip. I just hope that the weather is better than what we are experiencing at the moment.
Recipe & Method
2. From the Beautiful CD I have printed off the paper curl page reduced to A5 and the decoupage topper.
3. First layer is green pearlescent card to which I have added the backing paper.
4. I have layered the first layer of the decoupage onto the green card and placed on the card.
5. On the page curl part I have added leaves and flowers from my stash.
6. I have added green pearl gems to the corners and finished off with a sentiment.
Thank you for stopping by Today