Followers

Wednesday, 2 May 2012

Enchanted Dreams

Morning to you all,

Just a quick post from me this morning as I have a terrible headache!  I don't usually suffer with headaches but this one is a killer.  I have taken 2 Ibuprofen and that usually works, fingers crossed.

I had scheduled this to post today at 11.30 but I thought I would add to it before it posted and of course to enter it into some challenges.  I hope you are all well and having a crafty day.  Well would you believe we actually have blue skies here in Warrington, so I have put out hubby's seedlings for some fresh air!  I hope he appreciates my looking after his babies!!!!  I didn't put them out on Monday and he was most put out and told me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Me I don't do gardens, I am rubbish, everything I touch dies :(.  I mowed the lawn once, put the mower back in the shed, next time hubby came to use it it wouldn't work!!!! How fortunate for me :)


 
Recipe & Method

1.  Base card is A3 scored to make an A4 card. 
2.  First layer is a piece of embossed mirri card from my stash that I have had for ages.
3.  Added white ribbon down one side before adhering mirri card down.  Tied ribbon into a knot and added to floral hat pins and a heart button.
4.  From the Enchanted Dreams CD which has the artwork of Josephine Wall which I bought from Joanna Sheen which you can purchase here I printed off this gorgeous Image, isn't she just gorgeous.  The flowers are pansies.  I printed the decoupage sheets off onto pearlescent paper and it feels beautiful as well as looks beautiful.
5.  I have layered the decoupage onto Navy Blue cardstock, I have also done this with the sentiment which says "Just for You".
6.  To finish off I have added blue pearls to the corners, swirls and under the topper.



Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxx

21 comments:

  1. Wow this is stunning..... i hope your headache clear up soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post was so weird, because when I looked at it from a distance, I thought it was a pooch, and thought what's wrong with his ear! lol You are right she is gorgeous and so is the card, hope your headache goes soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous Linda, what a lovely image and great layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Linda I love the design, colour andimage. Thank you for taking part at LEJ Design Challenge. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Linda, I love the images on this CD they're all gorgeous. Hope you've got rid of your headache! Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love that heart button too. So pretty.
    Hope you start feeling better!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really gorgeous Linda, I love that image and the ribbon looks fab. Thank so much for joining in with the LEJ Designs challenge blog
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card hun, i love the image so gorgeous, i am ur newest follower hunny,
    found u from MIM,
    Hugz
    Kenzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card!


    I’m stopping by from MIM. (I’m numbers 107 & 109)

    ~Cheryl~

    **I am having a couple of give-aways on my blog. Feel free to stop by if you are interested.**

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a Beautiful card Linda. I saw this on Make-it-Monday. Faye

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm like you in the garden Linda, best to stay away.
    This CD is one of my favourites but I hardly ever seem to get the chance to use it. I like how you've allowed the image to speak for itself here.The background is just perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card hun i hope you feel better soon tx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic dimension in the layers, Linda! This is exquisite. You are so good at these cards and I truly envy your skills. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a pretty card, and I love that CD also. Its lovely having you take part in the Joanna Sheen challenge this fortnight.

    P.S Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely color and image - a really pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty floral card Linda, thank you for joining us at Joanna Sheen 'Flower Power' challenge hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining us at PTW!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx