Just a quick post from me this morning as I have a terrible headache! I don't usually suffer with headaches but this one is a killer. I have taken 2 Ibuprofen and that usually works, fingers crossed.
I had scheduled this to post today at 11.30 but I thought I would add to it before it posted and of course to enter it into some challenges. I hope you are all well and having a crafty day. Well would you believe we actually have blue skies here in Warrington, so I have put out hubby's seedlings for some fresh air! I hope he appreciates my looking after his babies!!!! I didn't put them out on Monday and he was most put out and told me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Me I don't do gardens, I am rubbish, everything I touch dies :(. I mowed the lawn once, put the mower back in the shed, next time hubby came to use it it wouldn't work!!!! How fortunate for me :)
Recipe & Method
1. Base card is A3 scored to make an A4 card.
2. First layer is a piece of embossed mirri card from my stash that I have had for ages.
3. Added white ribbon down one side before adhering mirri card down. Tied ribbon into a knot and added to floral hat pins and a heart button.
4. From the Enchanted Dreams CD which has the artwork of Josephine Wall which I bought from Joanna Sheen which you can purchase here I printed off this gorgeous Image, isn't she just gorgeous. The flowers are pansies. I printed the decoupage sheets off onto pearlescent paper and it feels beautiful as well as looks beautiful.
5. I have layered the decoupage onto Navy Blue cardstock, I have also done this with the sentiment which says "Just for You".
6. To finish off I have added blue pearls to the corners, swirls and under the topper.
Thank you for stopping by Today