Followers

Friday, 11 May 2012

Florals

Good morning to all my crafty friends and followers

Well yesterday I took time out from crafting and had a good tidy in my craft room as I have bought new storage boxes for my ribbons, flowers and lace and they were in desperate need of sorting.  I also think my mojo had a day off too.  I have also sorted out all my Spectrum noirs into their colours etc as I now have all of them.  So with my tidy head on I sorted out my desk drawers and everything is now tidy.  I came across a few cards which I had made ages ago so I thought I will share one of them with you today before I get down to making more samples :)


This is a Mother's card I made a while ago.  The toppers are from a kit I bought from KraftyHands.  I love these flowers but for the life of me I can't remember what they are called.  I have used Silver mirri card for matting and layering and glittered the insides of the flowers and the leaves. The butterfly has also been glittered.  I have added a bow with a clear bead droplet.  I think these are hydrangers but I am sure my lovely friends will tell me if I am wrong.  I hope you all have a great day and I will hopefully have another posting later on today.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxx

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful.... lovely colours & layout x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Linda love the hydrangeas xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Linda, I like the design, the flowers and that butterfly.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this flowers. Very beautiful card Linda.
    Hugs from Canada!!!!
    Nat

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL! Love the flowers on here.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spectacular, Linda! Such beautiful flowers and that butterfly is a perfect embellishment for this card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A pretty card Linda. I love the colour of the flowers and the layout of the card. The butterfly is just perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card! Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really beautiful, love the colours and that butterfly is stunning
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons this time. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh so pretty...Thanks for joining in with our challenge at CRAFTY RIBBONS x carol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  13. The metallic die cut backing make a beautiful focal point for your florals. Thanks for joining us at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx