Followers

Monday, 7 May 2012

Gone Fishing

Hello my Crafty Friends and Followers

Just a quick post to show you tonight as I am up to my eyes in design work at the moment.  I hope you have all had a fabulous Monday and enjoyed your extra day off work. 

I have used Paint Box Poppets decoupage which I purchased from Crafter's Companion at the Harrogate Show.


Recipe & Method

1.  Base card is Pearlescent Red Card A4 scored to make an A5 card.
2.  Second layer is white pearlescent card and third layer is navy blue textured card.
3.  Paint Box Poppet decoupage called "A Good Catch" I have added base layer and then decoupage the little boy and cat.
4.  I have added red and white ribbon, card candy in red, blue and white.  The sentiment say's Gone Fishing which I have made using silver peel offs.  I have also added a little fish on the sentiment.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxx

21 comments:

  1. Really beautiful as always Linda, I love the adorable image and the colours look fab. Thank you so much for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab card, i dont know how you manage to get so many great cards done, takes me forever to get one done lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card big hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, the link is working - yey! Thanks for joining in with our challenge at Desmet Designs. This image combined with the red, white and blue looks fabulous. Marie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful image Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Linda
    this is a beautiful card I love the image it takes me back to when my son was a little boy
    hugs linda x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, love the image and the colors xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. aw gorgeous card linda, love this image and the colours you have chosen are fab. louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this image and I like the way you've picked out the red, white and blue x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Linda.
    hugs Rachael xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this card Linda, especially the sentiment which is nice finishing touch. Really enjoyed my extra day off - spent the morning walking my very happy & bouncy 6 year old Westie on the beach - hope you had a great day too :-) Tracy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great boys card, Linda. Love the image and the colours are just perfect. Great crafting as always.
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A lovely card, as usual xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card and fab use of the colours, thank you for joining us a Desmet Designs challenge blog. Good luck!
    Hugs Racahel xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card Linda, I do like that image.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. love it Linda, a great image x

    ReplyDelete
  17. A fabulous card for a lad Linda, and great colours.
    Thanks for linking this to PanPastel UK this week.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this Linda. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just popping back again to say thank you for joining in with the Desmet Designs challenge
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very nice card love the image Gemma Desmet DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx