I hope you have all had a good day today! The weather here at the moment is gorgeous, the sky is a lovely colour of blue and the sun is out. I makes a nice change to see the sun and some blue skies.
Tonight my card is using a new digi from the talented artist Sherri Baldy over at Scrapbook Stamps Society. The digi is called Birthday Girl Word. This little girl needed to be made in my favourite colour purple!
Recipe & Method
1. The base card is 11 x 8 from my stash.
2. The base layer is pearlescent purple paper which I have punched down one side using Woodware border punch. I cut this out to cover the whole of the card base.
3. Using Spellbinder grande label die and cut out the second layer which is silver mirri card.
4. I printed the image onto Neenah card and then cut out using grande label die. Before taking out of the die I have used Dew Drop Brilliance Pearlescent Lavender. I have coloured the little girl in all shades of purple using my spectrum noirs. On the cup cake and the hat I have used Cosmic Shimmer glitter glue.
5. I have added a purple bow and pearl stick pins. The butterflies are from my stash. To finish off I have added white pearl gems.
Thank you for stopping by Today