Followers

Wednesday, 23 May 2012

Guest Design Spot at Crafting Heaven

Good Morning to all my new crafty friends and followers

Christine over at My Crafting Heaven emailed me to ask if I would be interested in being a Guest Designer on her Digi Adventure.  Well of course I said yes so she sent me a digi of her daisies.  You can purchase these and many more different categories of digis here.  I was sent her drawing of the beautiful daisies.  Here is my card!


Recipe & Method

1.  Card base is from my stash I have distressed all around the card using Dew Drops Brilliance Pealscent Sky Blue.
2.  The second layer is from Papermania Capsule Collection by Jesse Edwards which I have cut out using Spellbinder Grande Oval Scalloped Die.
3.  I printed the Daisies off onto Neenah Card and coloured them in using my Spectrum Noirs. I cut out the topper using Spellbinder Oval Scalloped Die.  I then embossed the outer edge using Pale blue embossing powder.
4.  To finish off I have added blue gems and a blue spotted bow.

Thank you for stopping by Today
A big Thank You to Christine for asking me to take part in her Digi Adventure!

Hugs xxxx


11 comments:

  1. Your card is Fabulous Linda, I love the layout and the colours. Thank you so much for being guest DT this week. Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Linda, great job colouring the daisies. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very pretty Linda. I love the delicate look in this colourway. I like the way you've edged the topper too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Linda, great shape and I like the flowers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really stunning as always Linda, I love the colours and the soft look to the card, just so beautiful
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, it showcases the Daisy's perfectly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Linda the colours are just stunning ! Fantastic! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very pretty! Congrats on being gdt.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful colour you have used for this lovely card Linda

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Linda , colours are so fresh and the image is lovely , well done on being asked to be GD .....Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty card Linda, love those Brilliance Ink Pads - think I'm addicted to them - lol!

    Soop (Su)x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx