Followers

Tuesday, 22 May 2012

Happy Times

Good Evening to all my new crafty friends and followers

Today has been a very busy day for me in my piece of crafty heaven!  I have a really busy week this week and I am off to Leeds for the day tomorrow so my post for tomorrow is scheduled to go live at 9.00 am.  Then from Thursday to Sunday I have 2 lots of designs to get done.

Well today's topper has been lying around since I got back from my last trip to Leeds so I thought it should be finished and made into a card.  The stamp is from LOTV and is called Happy Times, I started colouring this in using Promarker and finished it off using Spectrum Noirs.

Recipe & Method

1.  Base card is from Kanban Crafts, the first layer and second layer have been cut out using one of my Spellbinder dies.  The first layer is from my stash and has a lovely texture to it.  The second layer is from My Minds Eye Away We Go.
2.  I stamped the image and coloured with Promarkers and Spectrum Noirs and then distressed the outter and blended in using Dew Drops Brillance Cosmic Copper.
3.  I have added the sentiment which says Happy Birthday.
4.  To finish off I have added brown and copper cardcandy.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxx

19 comments:

  1. Super card Linda!! enjoy your trip to leeds
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh love it, i realy struggle with mens cards but this is great

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the layers and colours in this. The brown card looks good enough to eat. The image is adorable and I like the way the candi echoes the dotty paper x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love this card Linda, the colour combinations are gorgeous, and the image is so sweet x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Linda, really like the shapes and layers. Have a nice day tomorrow! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwww , love it hun , love the image , the colours and everything about it ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the image, the shape and design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet Linda, I love the colours and the sweet image and the shape is fab
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card looks fabulously fun with all the different shaped layers and I love your beautiful coloring of the sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So adorable! Love the image and all that polka dot paper - and the little dots! Precious.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  11. great card - love the image and the colours.
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card for the boys Linda. Love the dotty paper. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Linda what an outstanding design!!!! Love the image too!!!! I am back and glad to come and visit again!!!!!! Wow!!!! Beautiful work my friend!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the way the card candy echo's the pattern on the paper... lovely card... as usual x

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is fabulous Linda i just love the colours you have used and that image is adorable.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW, I love the layout and all the layers on this card! Great image and colors too, very nice! Happy to have you with us at CC&CC, come back soon! Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, how cute is this. Linda? Love the big polka dot paper and that image is so precious. Perfect birthday card for a boy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx