I hope you have all had a good start to your weekend. Washing and housework are all done so now it is time for me to get some more samples made. The weather here in Warrington is quite nice for a change and I have got my washing on the line :).
The challenge this month over on Cards Galore is who inspires you? Well for me there are a lot of crafters both in the business and in blog land. I suppose for me there are 2 crafters who have always inspired me and they are the fabulous Sue Wilson and Sheena Douglass. I also love the work of Leann Chivers, Sue Andrews and Leonie Pujol. In blog land there are so many talented crafters out there who also inspire me and this post would go on forever if I had to name them all.
Recipe & Method
1. Base card is white deckle edge A5 card from Kanban Crafts.
2. First layer is black pearlescent card which I have cut out using Spellbinder Grande Labels 11.
3. Second layer is white pearlescend card also cut out using lables 11 and then embossed using M-Bossabilites Regal.
4. Third layer is black pearlescent card cut out using Spellbinder labels 20 and the fourth layer is white pearlescent cut out using labels 21 and using the sentiment from Creative Expressions heartfelt sentiments stamp set stamped using Stazon.
5. The butterfly is cut out using Spellbinder Flying Beauties onto glossy black card which I have added Enamel Accents in white.
6. The flowers I have made using Spellbinders Bauble Blossoms one in and black and white.
7. To finish off I have used the Enamel Accents in black and white to make the pearls. I have added white and black gems to the centre of the flowers.
Thank you for Stopping by Today and I hope you Enjoy your Weekend.