Followers

Saturday, 12 May 2012

Inspired by.....

Good Morning to all my crafty friends and followers

I hope you have all had a good start to your weekend.  Washing and housework are all done so now it is time for me to get some more samples made.  The weather here in Warrington is quite nice for a change and I have got my washing on the line :).

The challenge this month over on Cards Galore is who inspires you?  Well for me there are a lot of crafters both in the business and in blog land.  I suppose for me there are 2 crafters who have always inspired me and they are the fabulous Sue Wilson and Sheena Douglass.  I also love the work of Leann Chivers, Sue Andrews and Leonie Pujol.  In blog land there are so many talented crafters out there who also inspire me and this post would go on forever if I had to name them all.




Recipe & Method

1.  Base card is white deckle edge A5 card from Kanban Crafts. 
2.  First layer is black pearlescent card which I have cut out using Spellbinder Grande Labels 11.
3.  Second layer is white pearlescend card also cut out using lables 11 and then embossed using M-Bossabilites Regal.
4.  Third layer is black pearlescent card cut out using Spellbinder labels 20 and the fourth layer is white pearlescent cut out using labels 21 and using the sentiment from Creative Expressions heartfelt sentiments stamp set stamped using Stazon.
5.  The butterfly is cut out using Spellbinder Flying Beauties onto glossy black card which I have added Enamel Accents in white.
6.  The flowers I have made using Spellbinders Bauble Blossoms one in and black and white.
7.  To finish off I have used the Enamel Accents in black and white to make the pearls.  I have added white and black gems to the centre of the flowers.


Thank you for Stopping by Today and I hope you Enjoy your Weekend.
Hugs xxx


29 comments:

  1. Really gorgeous sweetie, I love black and white and the butterfly and flowers look beautiful, such a wonderful sentiment too, love it. Hope you have a lovely weekend
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it, simple and elegant x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Linda, really like how you made the butterfly & flowers. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, so elegant :) Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks this week, Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks so classy and elegant, its wonderful! Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks this week, Paula :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Hunny Thank you for joining in with the Creative Craft Challenge Anything goes xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Linda - clean and simple!

    Soop (Su) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So elegant and crisp. Love it1
    Ax

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card - love the black and white! So very pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful very stylish,love the layout and the butterfly. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh love that Linda great idea x Oh and thank you for joining us at Atcs and cards with attitude xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Linda you never fail to aspire me that is beautiful xxxxxxxxxxxx Back in 2 weeks xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous linda very classyand elegant. louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hiya Linda, this is lovely. Everything goes so fantastically well together. I hope you have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  16. A very stylish card. The flowers and butterfly are lovely and the sentiment is really nice x

    ReplyDelete
  17. A lovely, simply styled card, so effective. Thank you for your visit and your lovely comments. Have a good week. xx Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's a very striking card. Keeping it to just black and white makes it very classy.

    ReplyDelete
  19. lovely card..great design pam

    ReplyDelete
  20. I so love black & white cards, Linda, and this is one of the best! So simply and so elegant. Truly a classic composition.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love card, very elegant :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oi...you forgot to name me in your list of inspirators (is that a word?)! Lol. Rubbish card anyway...hee hee! Not really, love it.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is a stunning card Linda!! Love the butterfly!! thanks for joining us at PCJ! Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely b&w card. Thanks for joining ATCs&Cards Challenge. See you again.

    Dwita.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank-you for entering the Cards Galore "Inspired By", Challenge, with your beautiful card. Good Luck with the Challenge :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx