Followers

Friday, 4 May 2012

It's Fiesta Time Blog Hop

Good Morning to all my crafty friends and followers

Well today is time for our next blog hop over at Scrapbook Stamps Society myself and 3 of my society design team are taking part in this small hop.  We do hope you will hop along.

If you have arrived here from Gill then you are on the right track to continue but if you have just arrived here from bloggr land and would like to hop along with us then please startac

Thanks for hopping and now please hop on over to Katherine.



For my card I have used Kelonie Lil Ragamuffin by the Artist Heather Valentin, you can purchase this digi here.  Using Pearlescent Cream Card I have scored to make an A4 card and then using Spellbinder Label 11 I have made a shaped card which I have made into an easel card.  Using Yellow card from Kanban I have die cut using the same shape as the base card.  While dies was in place I have inked the inside of the card with Dew Drops VersaMagic Mango Madness.  The second layer is from MCS Floriography CD which I have changed to colours to match the card.  Using my graphics programme I have copied Keloni so there are 2 of them and cut out and coloured with Spectrum Noirs and Sakura Glitter Pens.  On the base of the card I have added Orange Ribbon and Spellbinder border Damask Accents on the Yellow card and added gems to the points to form the stopper.  To finish off the front of the card I have added an orange and yellow flowers
If you have just happened to visit my blog and would like to hop along then please follow the links below.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxx

25 comments:

  1. This card is brilliant.... you could use an Action Wobble on it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Linda...love the image and fabulous colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute summer card, makes you want to be on the beach :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card linda , really love the image used very cute,
    from a new follower,
    Debby x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card Linda!!! love de image.

    Hugs Hanny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card Linda, I like the image you have used and those flowers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahh what a cute image, lovely card as always hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that you put two of her on there, that is so cute.

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to Dance too lol. Beautiful card Linda.
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a great and fabulous card Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute, cute card and I DO love those images and flowers! Precious.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is so cute linda, i adore that image, its on my list of must haves.

    ReplyDelete
  13. just love this card, you could put those springy/boingy things on the hula girls and make them dance lol x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely, cheery card, Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. love keloni
    and this is great

    ReplyDelete
  16. absolutely fabulous!!
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Linda
    oh wow what super cute images x great card
    hugs linda x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous card Linda, just love the image, great colors xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a fab card hun, I love the colours and those hula girls are gorgeous. Thank you for joining in with the LEJ Designs challenge blog
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. lovely card as always!
    great colour combination
    thank you for taking part in the LEJ designs challenge this week
    hugs debbi x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great stuff Linda. Love the shape and colours.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great card Linda, puts me in the mood for a holiday

    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for joining our Favorite Embellishment at 4 Crafty Chicks, awesome job, love it!

    Leanne DT 4CC!

    ReplyDelete
  24. LOve the shape of your card and the cute hula girls
    thanks so much for joining us at Moving along with the times this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx