Followers

Wednesday, 16 May 2012

Le Stache

Good Evening All

Tonight I am showing you a card I have created using the Digi Le Stashe by the Artist Sherry Baldy over at Scrapbook Stamp Society.


Recipe & Method

1.  Card base if pale blue.
2.  I have matted the first layer of white pearlescent card cut out using Spellbinder die and using the same die but smaller I have cut out turquoise patterned paper which I have placed diagonal onto the white card.
3.  I printed off the image onto Neenah card and cut out using another Spellbinder die.  I have coloured her in using Spectrum Noirs and Sakura glitter pens.  To her neck I have very small gems for her necklace.  I have added little flower embellishments to the hem of her dress. 
4.  To complete my card I have added a Turquoise ribbon, white roses and turquoise gems.

Thank you for your visit today
Hugs xxx

9 comments:

  1. Lovely embellishments, and i like the shape.
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Linda, the colours are gorgeous. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous - love the colours!

    Thanks for joining the 'favourites' challenge at One Stitch at a Time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab, great colours and embellishments and the image really made me smile
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha I absolutely love this image, you've used it in a great way - coloured wonderfully too! :0) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. too cute Linda!!
    I'll be featuring you this week @ Inspire Me FRidays, thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful creation, what a fabulous shape and colors, thanks so much for sharing with us at One Stitch at a Time this week
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Card. Thanks for joining in with our use your favourites challenge over at OSAAT and good luck Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx